If Only It was an Illusion !

Enjoy your read. Xoxo

Before we begin, check out this super cool trailer made by KittyOnKeyboard

& also,  this story starts out slow but takes an immediate grip within 10 chapters. I assure you that your time wasted on this wouldn't really be wasted. It's not just another Billionaire story.

True Love? More like an illusion? An illusion that is a life threat. An illusion that will make you believe in things like fairies, demons, fate, and destiny! Ironic isn't it? We humans rely on it.

Love can make your mood go from 1 to 100 and from 100 to 1 within seconds because we give it the power to control us, to tear us apart.

This book has it all: Love, fantasy, drama, adventure, heartbreaks, friendships, emotions.

Amanda Waters is your typical College student who faces a lot of financial crisis and has to earn for a living. She's blunt, clumsy, and sensitive who is accompanied by two of her best friends all the time; Gina Sullivan and Francis Rutherford. They are so electrocardiographically connected that without the presence of each other there will be no waves leading to a fatal line.

The enterprise which she works in is different, very different. The "Ceo" is not just another Happy go lucky male lead of the company. Aaron Reynolds is purely an eccedentesiast . Rude, Arrogant, Harsh, and Stubborn. They say that a person who defines negative adjectives has a lot more inside them, the darkness in that person may overrule all the Positiveness.

What if Amanda already had a face-off with " The CEO" before working in his firm. What if there's more to what she thinks?  What if she had already drawn a thick line of hate? What if egos of the same level collide?

What if friends aren't really friends but secret enemies?

There's definitely a roller coaster of emotions when their opposite worlds collaborate. They may fall in love or fly out of it.

There's love,  there's hatred, there's drama and there's betrayal.

Author's note :

I changed the name from Christine to Aaron. Sorry for inconvenience

& The guy has no strings connected with Christian Grey. I had no idea who he was and I started writing prior to knowing him. You'll find out after reading it.

English isn't my first language, I promise to re-write and correct every error once I complete writing this book.

Cover credits: @kumud03

Places, names are all fictitious and created by me.

copyrights reserved.

Also: help me pick up a cast

give honest opinions