Epilogue part 2

(unedited. Also, I require an editor. If you're interested then pm me)

Amanda's POV

Aaron planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Awe, my Baby". I smiled looking at them, precisely at his face when he held Emma. He looked happy, so happy. Her happiness was such a turn on every time. I so wanted to have my own family.

Yeah, right, Emma wasn't our child. Emma was Samarrah's child, and Aaron was her God-father. She, being the cute innocent child she was, was unable to distinguish between her father and my Aaron. She sometimes addressed Aaron as his dad, and trust me whenever she did, the expressions on his face was irreplaceable. I couldn't bargain it for the world's wealth.

Emma's father didn't mind it as well. Now, any guess about Emma's father?

If I was to have a chat with the 3 year back Amanda, I couldn't believe it. Still, it's hard to believe. Francis married Samarrah after she gave birth to Emma. At first, I thought that it was purely out of sympathy, but when I started to know their relationship, it all made sense. Their love made sense. I may be hyperbolizing, but Francis and Samarrah were one of the best couples I've ever met till date. They literally were goals.

I never realized when their relationship began. But when they were open about it, their love only bloomed every consequent day. Francis accepted Samarrah with her baby which made me respect him a bit more. Oh Francis, you have no idea how much I love, adore and respect you.

I took a step towards Francis and hugged him. He had an I-don't-know-what-you're-doing kind of expression. I pulled myself away, and winked looking at Aaron who was now watching me weirdly. Francis curled his hand around my neck, and we looked straight in Aaron and Emma's direction. Deep inside, Aaron also knew that how much I respected Francis.

"I'm going to steal my girl for a second", Aaron landed Emma on the floor, kissed her on her cheek, rested his hand on my waist, and pulled me closer towards him. I smiled curling my hand around his waist and sticking to his body. Though, our relationship was 3 years old, but it felt new. Everything felt new, even the slightest of his touch on my skin.

As soon as we excused ourselves from Francis, we made our way towards the serene sitting area. "How are you feeling?" he sat next to me, with his fingers intertwined with mine, which rested comfortably on my lap.

"Better now", I gave him a tight lipped smile. "Come on, it's just an upset stomach. Not that I'm pregnant", I pouted looking straight in his blue eyes.

He tightened his grip with my fingers, pushed his face closer, his nose touching my cheek. He gently gave me a peck on my cheek, and whispered in my ear "Do you want to be pregnant? You know, I have the weapon" he nibbled on my ear and made me blush. It wasn't like we didn't have sex earlier, but, the topic always brough the shyness within me. My cheeks were heating, and were most probably red.

"Umm", I bit my lower lip "You know, we're public"

"I don't mind", his warm breath fans my face, solacing my heart from within. He was the love of my life, the kind of love I craved for, the kind every girl craves for. With him, every thing felt appropriate, even the wrong things felt right. I could write sonnets about the feeling I was experiencing, but even that wouldn't do justice to the way I felt.

I turned facing him, and peck him softly on his nose "I love you so much", I smile and continue "but you know, I miss my Richie Rich. Start a sarcasm fight already", he laughed softly.

"Are we done?" we heard Samarrah's voice so we quickly part away from each other. Aaron clears his throat, and start looking towards the other direction. "The ceremony is about to begin", she looks towards the grand stage, and then walk towards it, leaving us alone again.