Chapter 40 : In the bathroom.

Amanda's Pov

"Then , I'll make sure you bath with me ", my mouth formed an 'o' due to consternation , I exhaled pretending that his last sentence was a joke .

"You got to be kidding me ", I fake laughed 'ha ha ha', but to my surprise he didn't smile or laugh. His expressions denoted the seriousness of his previous statement . I knew that he wasn't kidding but I couldn't just agree to be his puppet.

He drew himself closer to me , I gasped widening my eyes ,"So what is your final decision Miss Waters ?", he interrogated fostering his hands to my waist from the back of my hair whilst gliding it slowly giving me sensations. I tried shoving away his hands from my body but failed miserably.

"I am not agreeing , do you get me ? , and also I'm not approving your condition to bath with me . Seriously ?, how do you come up with such nuisance ?", I scoffed looking straight in his dark blue eyes . My heart raced against my decision , I tried breathing in a calmly manner so as to relax my heartbeats down .

He smirked , raised his brows whilst continuing his stare and continued ,"You leave me no choice then "

He slowly and gradually distanced himself from me , only to create the situation more chaotic . I couldn't shout or ask for help , he was the king here . Maybe, I should just agree to eat with him . The feminist within me didn't allow me to.

I gawked at his seductive actions , he leisurely separated his coat from his body . He threw it towards the floor haphazardly . His actions were unanticipated just like his personality . The more I tried knowing him , the more I confused myself.

After unbuttoning the topmost 3 buttons of his shirt , he glanced at me with cornered eyes . A portion of his muscular torso could be seen , "You can yet change your mind ", he was trying to seduce me , I just had to be determined on not being tempted .

"Never knew that you were a stripper too ", I shrugged with a poker face .

He came closer again , his lips touched my earlobes passing chills to the nerves in my body , making my heart tickle ,"You don't know a lot about me ", after distancing himself 3 to 4 inches away , he half smiled.

Within moments , he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt . His torso showed off his abs making me wonder that whether it was some piece of art or literature . Trust me , the view could turn any one on . Maybe I should recite some historic answer and divert my mind.

He raised his brows when he saw me checking out on him . I tried turning my head away to avoid myself from getting more embarrassed . I refocused my attention in his direction on hearing a noise . I saw him sliding off the buckle of the belt which surrounded his pants .

I swallowed , backed myself towards the corner of the bed . I eyed him , he was yet looking at me notoriously . "What are you trying to do ?", I stated annoyingly .

"What am I trying to do ? You bath with clothes on ? ", he rhetorically questioned.

I pouted unpleasantly , gathered my hair into a top-knot and tried ignoring him ."I am not bathing with you ".

"Fine , you can remove your clothes in the bathroom or maybe you can bath with clothes on . Freedom of expression, you see?", I tried paying no heed to his wink . He was clearly teasing me or maybe he was dead serious .

"I'm asking you one last time , do you agree to eat with me ?", I nodded simply meaning a no. He yanked his pants shamelessly, made himself comfortable in his Calvin Klien. I tried moving my eyes away but the view interlocked my heart, body and eyes.

Let's not deny the fact that his body was very beautiful.

He messed his hair, stiffened himself whilst standing and propelled his hands towards me . I gave a small clap to his hands and rested it behind my back instinctively. "I knew, I had to do this", he placed his right arm around my back and the other on the bend of my knees whilst lifting me up bridal style.