Chapter 46 : Knowing everything.

Amanda's Pov

Life isn't easy. Every unanticipated action can truly turn your life upside down giving it a twist, a twist which can either prove out to be a fairy tale or a nightmare. In my case, every fairy tale ending concluded a hideous reality.

"Amanda"

"Amanda"

I was knocked out of my thoughts when mom tried to shake me hard. I gathered my attention towards her and tried breathing hard in order to control my anger. No, I wasn't angry because Samarrah didn't abort her child. I was angry because I was unaware of this fact.

"Why didn't you tell me mom and above everything you lied", I felt like an irrelevant member of the family. After mom sensed the melancholy in my tone, she came closer to me and side-hugged me.

"We didn't want to add up to your problems", she answered me with a small smile.

I made an eye contact with mom, and turned my face away. I was mad at her "I'd be really happy for you. I know I overreacted in the past but that was my reflexes or maybe the overprotective sisterhood that added up flames of anger."

"I'm really happy Amanda. I couldn't really gather the guts to abort something which belonged to me. I promise I'll complete my education after giving birth", Samarrah placed her hand on her tummy, a small smile took birth on her lips which made me smile slightly too.

"No hard feelings anymore", I surrendered my hands in the air and looked at Samarrah. She reciprocated the sentence and gave me a quick hug.

She crossed her legs, took possession of one piece of the cake after cutting a slice from the knife which was laid next to the cake, all decorated with ribbons. She licked her lips when a part of the cake got stuck on it. "You're really lucky Amanda. You're literally living a queen's life here"

"It sucks", I answered immediately and then continued "Well, at least some part of it"

"Aaron is a sweetheart", Mom chuckled.

"Are you talking about Aaron Tveit? Yeah, he is"

"You got to be kidding me Amanda. Aaron Reynolds is one of the nicest guys I have ever met", she folded her arms around her stomach whilst answering me. The reply I got was unsatisfying to my ears because Aaron Reynolds was a sweetheart with selective people. I was included in the list lately.

I thought for a while, whether to tell them the real truth. The way he fraudulently got Samarrah through James, she definitely had the right to know the real truth. I cleared my throat before initiating a conversation. "It isn't as it seems"

"What?" Mom and Samarrah interrogated jointly.

"Mr. Reynolds is the reason for it, the soul reason for your pregnancy and heartbreak. I'm really sorry. It all started with me. I shouldn't have admitted myself at his office at first place", I looked down towards the bed sheet and refused to make an eye contact.

She tilted my chin up and made me face her "You're mistaken. Though, he plotted the story negatively but I was the main character of it. If I wasn't dumb in the past then I wouldn't have been cheated. James set a trap for me and I lost myself to him"

I nodded listening to her without any interruption.

"Aaron isn't bad as he seems. He-he uh", she stammered.

"He..?" I interrogated arching my brows.

"He's been paying all my pregnancy bills lately. He also had been consulting a lot of gynaecologists so that I get the best treatment. He's been putting a lot of efforts even after we forgave him"