Chapter 38 : His mansion , my tension.

Amanda's POV

We walked through the long driveway with long palm trees alongside ,a huge fountain was situated at a distance from the huge main door made of beautifully carved wood. A long pool near the walkway headed the entrance . His hands were curled around my waists which sent shivers through my spine.

Two of his workers opened the huge door after spotting him , I could see them watching me through cornered eyes as our proximity towards each other could make anyone wonder about our relation . It was more of a palace then a mansion . 

I twirled my eye balls around to have a look at his place . Beautiful would be an understatement , it was exquisite . I tried having control over my heartbeats as his touch did irresistible impulse of me to go lunatic.

Many white pillars surrounded the entrances , each situated at a huge distance from the other. The flooring was of marble , its white color was clean enough for me to have a  reflection of myself .  He guided me towards the huge spiral staircase , the walls had carved statues of every beautiful place of this world , namely the seven wonders .

He laced my fingers with his whilst directing me to follow his lead . I tried pulling my hands away but couldn't as my movements were obstructed by the handcuffs . 

Everything was so perfect and alluring that I couldn't take my eyes off from this place . I got lost every time I observed every thing in detail . Who was he ? A king . His place was even prettier then any museum I ever visited . 

"Miss Waters ?", he alarmed me bringing back to reality whilst shaking me from my shoulder gently. 

"Yeah ?", I questioned back after being alarmed by his instant reaction.

"Let me unlock your hands ", pulling my hands closer to his body he attached the key and unlocked my hands and freed me . 

"Thank you Mr Aaron Reynolds ", I stretched every letter of his name word by word, I pushed him towards the floor after reaching the last stair . Yeah , I didn't like him much at the moment but I obviously couldn't do anything which could cause him any type of harm .

"Not again , Miss Waters ", he stiffened himself after standing up . I descended the stairs with full speed and ran towards the main door . "Stop right there , don't act smart ", he rushed towards me in an electrifying speed. I gasped when two muscular men closed the door instinctively after spotting me .

I thumped my feet and took steps backwards in trepidation when they forwardly marched towards me .My back suddenly collided to some body , I turned my head around to have a look at that person .

Our heights didn't match , my forehead touched his chin .My whole world came to a standstill when my eyes interlocked with his .I gasped and took a slow step back realizing that I couldn't run away from his place .His expressions clearly showed that he was secretly laughing on me . 

"You can't just trap me here ", I pointed on his chest and complained.

"Precautions are better then cure , look at these people around  ", he turned me in all directions by taking support of my shoulders , "Every one is going to keep their eyes on you and also mark every action what you do ", he smirked picking me up again,  bridal style .

His right hand rested on my ass and his left hand were crooked around my neck . He looked straight whilst he walked , my attention rested on his perfect sculpted face.  He didn't stroll towards the stairs but towards the elevator. Oh , this place had an elevator too.

This place was more or less like a mall , the deeper you go the more you explore.  "Maybe you should consult a nutritionist ", he smirked giving birth to a hole on his left cheek . Dimples were my weakness.