Epilogue Part 1

3 years later.

Amanda's Pov

"Here", I handed the kid a small cute fluffy dress which I designed especially for her. No, I don't work with Aaron anymore. I left his company directly after I completed my 6 month contract. He wasn't really happy with this decision of mine and he did his best to oppose it. If he was firm, then I was double firm. I stayed rigid with my decision.

My only goal was to be financially stable and start something small on my own, and it was the major reason why I signed the contract. The money I earned sufficed me enough to open a small boutique. A small boutique which considered of Apparels of every age-group of women, and some accessories like bags, imitation jewelleries etc... Aaron tried his best to convince me, in the matter of financing me. I clearly rejected his proposal every time he came up with one.

"Thank you so much Amanda", I was knocked out of my thoughts when the little girl appreciated my self-designed effort for her dress. No, I never really completed the fashion course. I just was so into fabrics and everything, I really enjoyed doing it. And, of course, Gina helped me a lot as she completed her masters in fashion course. She was also my partner.

"Always, honey", I looked upwards, towards her mom and side hugged her whilst congratulating her for her upcoming wedding. She has a Vera Wang's bag in her hand. When I insisted on having a look at her dress, she quickly agreed and unfolded it. The dress looked exquisite. I removed my phone, and took a quick snap of it, after asking her permission. I did make replicas for people who couldn't afford designer wears. My replicas weren't that great, but it somehow resembled the original version of the dress, keeping aside the quality of course.

I waved them goodbyes and took a step back when I realized the time. I was late, very late. Oh, no, no. Aaron would never forgive me if I was late this time, for the wedding. He was always annoyed about the fact of me being late, all the time. I quickly removed the hanger of the bridal dress carefully and walked along with it towards the exit. I locked our boutique and removed my phone in order to book a taxi.

"Damn you Reynolds", I looked at the car, which came towards me. It wasn't really difficult for me to acknowledge the driver. My Driver! As soon as the car halted close to the street, I smiled whilst looking at him. A pair of sunglasses covered his eyes. His brown hair was spiked, and he seemed ready for today's event. He was properly suited. His black suit matched perfectly his red tie.

"So............?" I questioned.

"So, what...? Get in", I quickly first placed the dress on the back seat and then hopped on the front seat.

"Careful! You know you don't have to do this, or wait for any taxis, nor do this job. You don't need to. You have me"

"I do", I smiled an assuring one and looked at him. "But I like doing it. It makes me happy. It really does"

"I know", he twisted the steering wheel, and kept his focus on the road. "You know your condition, right?" he rhetorically questioned. "Please rest" I tightened my lips and gazed him while he drove. I didn't debate, because I knew that this was the possessive him speaking. He just cared about me way too much.

After turning off the radio, I broke the silence "You know I love you way too much, right?"

"I do", he smiled showing his deep dimples in which I could get lost forever. His dimples were such a turn on. He didn't say an 'I love you too', and neither did I expect. He must have said these 3 words for like 3 times in 3 years. Precisely, on my birthdays! I never forced him to confess them to me, because I knew that he loved me and that was enough for me. I was well aware of the fact that he was an introvert, and I respected it.