Chapter 5: What?!

He called me a freak. It didn't faze me that much, but Black had to piggyback on that.

"He asked you a question, ugly, worthless, loser freak." Black said. I wanted to be let out of their grip. They were chuckling at what was just said. I was about to cry but I couldn't show them that I was weak so I tried not to. The unthinkable happened. I don't know why, but Opal....Opal Malle, the same girl who made everyone laugh at me, came down to the Common Room.

"She said to leave her alone, didn't she? So leave her alone, buttheads!" Opal defended me. She told them to leave me alone and *POOF* they let me go. I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she nodded. The boys went to their dorm, laughing. As I went to my room with Opal, she sat down on her bed and waited for Lily to come out of the bathroom. She didn't say anything and just sat there. When Lily came out, Opal finally spoke.

"Are you happy Lily? I got her up here." Lily nodded and Opal marched to the bathroom. I knew it. She wasn't being nice to me on her own accord. She was doing a favor for Lily. Lily glanced at me with a sorry look on her face. I didn't want to hear it. I put on my pajamas (picture) and went into a dreamless sleep.

         It's Monday morning - the first day of classes. I groaned, but got up anyway. I put on my clothes and my earrings and went down to the Common Room. I bumped into the one person who I wished not to see. Sirius Black. I groaned (I seem to do that a lot since I came to Hogwarts) and he smirked. God, how I lik- hate that smirk. I said hate....hate!!