Chapter 55: Yet Another Game.

As soon as I got ready, I went downstairs. I was dressed plainly, in a fancier shirt than usual and dark skinny jeans. As soon as I walked down the stairs, my mum sent me back upstairs and picked out something else for me to wear. I ended up in this, a purple dress with fishnet tights, against my will. I looked in the mirror. Sighing, I smoothed down the dress and walked out of the room and managed to make it down the stairs in the heels. I was greeted by three pairs of staring eyes and my mother and father's warm smiles. I bit my lip.

"So..." I began awkwardly, looking down. My dad nodded and we walked out, the boys and I behind my parents.

"Sapphire is wearing make-up?" James asked, in fake shock. I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly, yes." I told him. Sirius was still staring at me.

"I can't believe it." Remus said, also in fake shock.

"Don't get used to it. My mom made me." I told them, getting in the car. They walked in as well.

"You look...you-" Sirius began, causing James to burst out laughing.

"Take a breath, mate." He patted Sirius's back.

"S-sorry." He said, slouching back down in his seat.

As flattered as I was, I kept quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked inside the Malfoy Manor, where the parties are held. I wonder my parents bother going in the first place, or even why they are allowed in, mostly because they are Gryffindors. My parents said it was because they were friends with the Malfoys.

I forever hope there is no further information on it.

"If anything happens, let us know. We'll be over there." My mum pointed towards the area where most of the parents stood. I nodded and they left, leaving the four of us on our own.
We saw the Slytherins and figured there's no use hiding from them. They're crawling all over the place.

"Why don't we go over there?" Remus asked, as if reading my mind. We walked towards the area. A few of them, the ones we knew best, came over to us.

"What are you doing here?" Malfoy spat, as if not expecting us in his house.

"Partying." James sneered. I let out a laugh, but the Slytherins glared at us.

After standing in silence, a game was suggested, though the rules not yet explained. We walked over to a silent area, on the balcony, and sat in a circle. It was Bellatrix, Narcissa, a red-head named Daphne, me, Regulus, Riddle, Malfoy, and Sirius who wanted to play. James and Remus decided to watch, unsure about what the game was yet.

Malfoy explained the game and I just wanted to crawl behind James and Remus to hide.

The girls get blindfolded and one of the guys kiss a girl of their choice. That girl has to guess which guy kissed her. Before I knew it, a black cloth was wrapped around my eyes. I took a deep breath.

It can't be that bad, right? It probably won't be Malfoy. Regulus is still confused since Hogsmeade. Riddle and Sirius- they're not any better. Okay, it might be that bad.

"Alright." James began, as the host of this game. "On the count of three, one of you," he referred to the boys "will pick a girl to kiss. Now, there shall be no snogging. Once you kiss the girl, I will say 'time' and you will pull away and walk back, as far away from the girl as possible. Remus will remove their blindfolds and she will guess, one by one." I assume the boys nodded, because James spoke again.

"One, two," He began. I felt a bead of sweat on my forehead. "Three."

I felt a pair of lips crash into mine. I didn't even need to guess. There is only one pair of lips that felt like this.

Before I knew it, I kissed back, the little fireworks dancing around in my mind.