Chapter 26: More Questions and Answers.

I saw him think for a moment. I knew that he had to tell the truth. It was impossible to lie with the potion. I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for an answer.
"You laughed in my face when I tried to hit on you. I was angry. You didn't fall for me." 
"And you had to bully me for that?!"
"That's already the eleventh question." I glared at him. "Sorry. Well, you seemed like an easy target before. Why do you think we bullied Snivellus? He was an easy target." He shrugged and I scoffed.
"So that's the reason? I wasn't like everyone else and I was an easy target?! I guess I'm not surprised."
"That's not it. Have you ever heard that when a boy loves a girl, he shows her hate instead?"
"No," I said firmly, feeling tears forming.
"Well, that's what I did. It was a poor move on my part, but it happened. I didn't know we hurt you so much." He pointed to my scar. "Until you stood up for yourself." I nodded.
"So, you loved me?" I asked.
"Yeah. Look, Sapphi-" I cut him off.
"I won't forget the pain you caused, but I forgave you. I'm your girlfriend now, for god's sake. I like you, but I don't a river of guilt." I explained. We sat in silence for a moment, unsure of what to say to each other, until I finally told him it was his turn to ask me ten questions.
"Dogs or cats?"
"I've got my cat. But, I prefer dogs. If Hogwarts allowed..." I trailed off.
"Favorite type of chocolate?"
"Chocolate frogs."
"Favorite hobby?"
"Writing songs."
"Ideal first date?" He smirked.
"Anything besides the cliché romantic candlelit dinners. Those are nice, but not for a first date. Maybe a walk in nature." I shrugged.
"Fifth question now. How did you feel when we first kissed?"
"I forgot about the countdown. I felt the same as you did- little fireworks."
"How did you bear with our bullying?" He asked me nervously.
"I cried myself to sleep. I tried staying positive. Bottled up my emotions to myself. Lily and Opal helped majorly, but it was difficult." I sighed. He had sadness in his eyes.
"If you had a male child, what would you name him?"
"Andrew."
"How do you feel being my girlfriend?"
"Good. It feels natural, yet new. I don't know. We'll see where it goes."
"Favorite color?"
"Blue."
"Lastly, what is that nightmare you woke up about last night?" I tensed. I felt the truth potion wear off, but I didn't want to lie to him. So, I explained it in most of the details. I told him about Remus and about my child, without mentioning her name. I told him about the dementor, too, but not about him escaping Azkaban.
"The dementor must have been frightening." I nodded. After a while, Sirius and I went to sleep for the night. I kept tossing and turning, but not because of a nightmare. I was too happy and jumpy to fall asleep.