Chapter 59: Going Away Party.

October 15th 
        Coincidentally, it is Opal's birthday and, yes, a Saturday. The boys said that they would take care of all the details, but they only need my help with getting some decorations up. Molly and Lily were in charge of getting Opal out of the Common Room. Opal doesn't suspect a thing, I hope. I am pretty clueless sometimes.

The boys went out to Hogsmeade, while I put up decorations like banners and balloons, and Molly, Lily, and Opal are roaming around. The party is in half an hour and all our friends will hide before the girls come in. We will then yell 'surprise!' Noticing that I don't have much time, I resorted to magic. I grabbed out my wand and yelled out a few spells, putting all the decorations in their place. Smiling to myself, I walked back to my room and changed into something I had worn before. I didn't notice the time, but heard noises down in the Common Room. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.
"The party started. Where were you?" Lily asked. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. She slurred her words a little bit. Before I could react, I was dragged down the stairs by Lily and saw the craziness. Music was blasting through speakers, most of the Gryffindor kids were screaming or singing along, and firewhiskey was being passed around. Some people went to their dorms with a partner of their choosing. I don't really care for what they want to do in there. I found the Marauders, talking and drinking. I dragged the four of them by their collars, to their room. I closed the door, blocking the loudness of it all.
"Heeeeyyy." James slurred.
"Have you four gone completely mad?!" I screamed out.
"What do you mean, love?" Sirius acted innocent.
"Was the firewhiskey really necessary?" I asked loudly.
"We are of age now." Remus reasoned.
"Not everyone is of age! What about some of the other Gryffindors?" I growled.
"Woah, Saph, you need to calm down. Why are you so worked up over this?" Sirius asked me, putting his arm on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.
"You're taking away their innocence." I said confidently, but honestly. I decided that one night of fun wouldn't ruin anyone's lives, so I calmed down.

I walked out of their room and back into the chaos. I tried to push through the crowd, but as soon as Opal saw me, she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards a corner, firewhiskey in hand.

Drunk conversations are never the best ones.