Chapter 41: The Room

Next Day

I woke up in a room, but not mine.

Four messy beds...Gryffindor colors...and a muscular body next to mine. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I've been in this room before. I was in the Marauders' room and the body next to me was Remus. I sighed in relief, noticing that Sirius was in the bed next to us. They were all asleep and I grinned. I walked off the bed and stood in the middle of the room. I cleared my throat.

"RISE AND SHINE, BOYS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and tugged at the blankets of their beds. The four shot up, allowing me to notice how physically fit Sirius, Remus, and James are.

"What the hell, Saph?" Remus asked. I shrugged and they all glared at me, causing me to smile.

"I want an explanation." I firmly said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Of?" James blurted out, putting on his circular glasses.

"Why I'm here sleeping with Remus." I saw him blush, James and Peter chuckle, and Sirius clench and unclench his fists.

"Well, yesterday, Opal and I were passing that dress store and it was almost time to go back to the carriages." Remus began. "We saw this bench and we found someone curled up into a ball. So we walked closer to make sure the person was okay and saw it was you. I took you on the carriages and to the Gryffindor house. And since Opal couldn't carry you and we can't go into the girls' dorms, I took you to our room." He nervously said.

"Oh! That explains a lot." I said, but honestly, yesterday was a blur. I barely remember what happened. I looked up to see the boys just awkwardly sitting on their beds.

Looking around the room intently, I wrinkled my nose. "Do you guys ever clean this place? Because the only clean area here is around Remus' bed." As much as I don't always focus on cleanliness, this room just pushes it to extremes. They stared at the ground while Remus grinned.

"Guess not." I muttered.

"Help us clean?" James pouted.

"Oh no. No way. This is your job." I said, walking towards the door as I felt a pull on my wrist. I turned around. Sirius. "Yes?" I asked.

"Oh uh...uh..." He hesitated. "N-nothing."

"Um, okay." I turned back around and was about to walk out the door.

"PLEASE, SAPH?" James asked.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Please please please..." He kept saying - on and on and on.

"Ok ok. Just please, shush!" I screamed. He had a look of accomplishment on his face and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'll be right back." I plainly said. They nodded and I walked out of the room.

Sirius's P.O.V.

"I'll be right back." Sapphire said and walked out of the room, after we nodded. When the door slammed, I threw a pillow at the door.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed, putting my hands over my face.

"What's wrong, mate?" Peter asked.

"What's wrong? What's WRONG?" I said, getting louder by the second. "I made a huge mistake. And I regret it every time I see her." I said, staring at the door.

"Saph seems to be taking it well." James reasoned.

"Do you know why she was rolled up in a ball on the bench yesterday?" I asked. He shook his head. "Sh-she was crying."

"Why?" Peter asked.

"W-well...uh...something happened with Angel and I might've told Sapphire that I love her and she was about to say something and I kissed her and she ran off." I blurted out as quickly as possible. Their eyes widened.

"You told her you love her? You've haven't had this problem with anyone before," Remus said. I pondered this for a moment.

"But she's completely different." I muttered.

"I think I see the real problem." James said, putting his arm around me. I raised my eyebrow. "Sirius is in the real kind of love. Not some fake, one snog or shag love, no. He told her he loves her because he really does." James said. I swear, he looked like he just drank six bottles of firewhiskey.

"I think I am." I admitted. I am in love with Sapphire Evergreen. And I'll try anything to get her back.