Chapter 34: Help From Dumbledore.

Dumbledore and the boys turned around to see me at about four in the morning. I stood there, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll leave you to it." Dumbledore winked and walked out of the room. The two of them glared at each other and stood up out of their chairs, walking to me. I raised my eyebrow.

"You two didn't answer my question." I looked at Riddle in disgust and at Sirius with hurt.

"More importantly...what are you doing here?" Sirius smirked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"If you don't want to tell me, don't. I won't tell you either. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see Dumbledore." I stated, firmly, and pushed through them, walking to the room Dumbledore was in.

"You know, you look cute in pajamas." Sirius shouted after me. Riddle just grinned. I turned around.

"Gits." I spat back. He looked shocked. I turned back around and kept walking until I found where Dumbledore was.

"Uh...hello." I awkwardly said, walking in after a knock.

"Ah, Sapphire. Come, sit down." He welcomed me in. I smiled. Dumbledore is way better than Dippet, who retired last year. He's nicer and what may be a bit insane, but it makes him seem wiser.

"Hi." I said, awkwardly again. He chuckled.

"Why have you decided to go to my office at almost four in the morning?" He asked.

"Right. So, I've been having these dreams. Well, they seem more like nightmares. And they look like something that will happen in the future. I don't even know. But one thing is that..." I paused. "It always includes the same two people. Me, in my 30s, I believe, and a boy that looks a lot like James. James Potter, that is. And after the four dreams I had, I realized that his name is Harry." I finished. He was listening intently as each word escaped my lips. After some hesitation, he spoke.

"Would you feel comfortable sharing what the dreams were about?" He asked. At first, I thought about it. But, I realized that if I don't tell someone soon, I will go ballistic. So I told the headmaster everything. From my first dream to the one I just had. I didn't miss a single detail. The best part was that he was actually listening instead of zoning out.

"Interesting. You had four dreams...so what days did you have them? Anything special happen then?" He asked. I thought about it. The first one- one day before karaoke night. The second- the night Sirius was already in my house. The third- the night I was allowed to help Remus during full moons. The last- when Sirius and I had the fight.

These aren't just regular days...they held something important in my life. That seems to make sense.

"Thank you! I got it, I think!" I bolted up from the seat. Awkwardly, I hugged him.

"You're welcome." He softly said. I beamed and ran out of the room, to find Sirius still there. I rolled my eyes and walked by him, brushing my shoulder against him. He looked confused and surprised. I smirked and kept walking, him behind me.

"Saph, wait." I ignored him and began walking faster. "Saph!" He screamed, catching up to me. I looked at him. "We need to talk." He stopped me.

"We have nothing to talk about." I snapped.

"Please?" He asked.

"Leave me alone, Black." I growled, as he let me out of his grip. And at that moment, I regretted everything.