Chapter 62: Too Crazy For a Name.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I couldn't shake the thought of Opal, my best friend. She was my opposite that complemented me. Though, there's an end to everything, right? I can't keep focused on this.

"Lunch time." I smiled. The boys laughed and everyone else nodded. We all walked to the Great Hall. Remus walked slowly and sadly. "Remmy..." I said, as a little warning.

"I'm sorry. I just can't bear it." He said. I stopped dead in my tracks and hugged him.

"You've got to let go." I whispered, trying to convince him, but honestly, I felt that it was impossible for myself to let go.

"I can't." He sighed.

"Stop it! Yes, you can! Trust me." I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded with a smile. I hugged him again and we caught up with everyone else.

"Sorry about that." I winked, getting closer to Sirius, and James on the other side of me.

"Hey." Sirius joked, pecking me on the lips.

"Stop with the PDA." James acted disgusted.

"James?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Stop talking please." I smiled sweetly. He chuckled.

"Fine, Sapphire. Don't expect me to talk to you, then." He crossed his arms over his chest. I was about to playfully punch him in the arm, but as soon as my hand went in contact with his skin, I stopped. The light changed, and the scene as well.

It was the house from my first nightmare. I was crying, on the staircase, holding Harry, the lightning scar on his forehead. The motorcycle buzzed until the engine was turned off. A huge man walked in.

"'Ello, Sapphire. Ready to go?" He spoke, loudly. I nodded softly and we walked out the door, sitting on the motorcycle, me holding on to the man.

Then, the scene changed again. "Harry Potter is dead!" An ugly, pale, human in robes screamed out and let out an evil cackle.

The scene changed once more. "Harry Potter!" Dumbledore read off a slip of paper that came out of the goblet. "HARRY POTTER!"

And then, I gasped for air as everything went back to normal. My knees felt wobbly.

"Woah, Saph, are you okay? Your eyes just glossed over for a second there." Sirius looked worried.

"I-I'm fine." I spoke.

"You sure?" James asked, serious for once. I nodded.

"That was a little scary." Lily wasn't convinced.

"You're telling me." I muttered under my breath. Then I spoke up. "No, it was nothing. Don't worry." After a final look at me, everyone turned back to walk.

After some time, we entered the Great Hall. We piled food on our plates. After drinking some juice, I saw an owl approach the table. Mail? I don't get mail too often. The owl dropped an envelope near my plate. I opened it cautiously and looked it over.

My breathing got heavy and I felt woozy, the second time today. I stood up from the table and kept staring at the letter, crinkled because of sweat, or tears, or some other fluid. I didn't show anybody the letter.

"Saph, what is it?" Lily asked. I gulped.

I managed to whisper something before running out of the Great Hall.

"She's dead."