Chapter 24: Finally Christmas.

"Yes. You did." I gulped. His eyes widened.
"You...you mean when we first paralyzed you?" I nodded. "I'm sorry, Saph. For everything." He said, softly.
"I forgave you, remember? Besides, you can't fix what you've done." I said. He looked up.
"I just can't bear to think we did this to you."
"Sirius Black feels guilty. That's new." I said, sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah." He said.
Sirius and I stayed up for quite a bit, talking, singing to some music I put on, reading. I yawned in fatigue at around midnight.
"Sorry, Sirius." I said, turning off the music. "I'm tired. Night!" I said, grabbing my pajamas and walking towards the bathroom.
"Where you going?"
"To change." I pointed to the bathroom.
"Why not here?" He grinned.
"You know why, idiot." I rolled my eyes and changed into my pajamas. When I came out, he was already in his bed.
I crawled into my own bed, muttering a goodnight.
"Good night, Saph." He said as I turned off the lights. I drifted into sleep.

Dream

A girl that looked like a replica of Sirius and I hugged me, but not me now. It's me at an older age, maybe in my 30's.
"I love you, mum. See you in a bit." The girl said. She looked around 13.
"I love you too, Autumn. See you in Hogwarts, sweetie." I kissed her on the forehead and she went on the train with 3 kids, one that looked a lot like James. Before the train left, I was sitting on the bench, reading a newspaper of some sort. I looked up to see a poster of Sirius Black escaping Azkaban. A tear slid down my cheek. He looked different from the Sirius that was rooming with me in real life. He looked mad, the meaner version of the Sirius I know. The version Azkaban must have made him. Tears began falling down my cheek in the dream. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I wiped away the tears and turned around.
"Remus?" I asked.
"Hi, Sapphire. Ready to go?" he asked, holding out his hand. I took it.
"Yeah. Let's go to Hogwarts, once more." I said, blinking away tears. I looked back to the poster of Sirius and walked on the train. Remus and I sat in a compartment. He fell asleep. Autumn, the boy that looked like James, and two other kids came in to sit there. I said 'hello' to them all and smiled at Autumn. Then, after some conversation, everything became icy cold and I saw a glimpse of a dementor. 

End of Dream

I woke up with a start. I began breathing quickly. Another nightmare, followed by more questions. Who is Autumn? Why was Remus there? Sirius escaped Azkaban? How? Why? Who was the boy that looked like James? I looked to the right and saw Sirius awake.
"Saph, you okay?" he asked.
"Uh, yeah. Just a nightmare, that's all."
"Wanna tell me about it?" I wanted to, but I couldn't. I just couldn't bear to tell him.
"No, it's fine. It's nothing...really." I assured him. After a little bit, he nodded. I went back to bed. Why was I getting these dreams? I uneasily fell back into a slumber, no more nightmares to haunt me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Christmas morning!!!  I woke up Sirius and he fell off the bed, groaning.
"Why, Sapphire?" 
"CHRISTMAS!" I screamed in his ear. He stood up quickly and grabbed some clothes. I went to change. I came back wearing a shirt, jeans, and boots (picture) and saw that Sirius was ready. We ate some eggs and bacon for breakfast and went to the living room. We began opening presents. I got my mom a shirt and my dad a pair of pants. I got Sirius a shirt just for him which says "I'm serious. No. Sirius." He chuckled. I also sent Lily, Opal, and the rest of the guys their presents. Lily and Opal got necklaces and the boys got candy...a lot of it. My parents wished us a happy Christmas and left the house for errands. Sirius finally gave me his present, after I got presents from Lily, Opal, and the guys because they sent them by owl. Lily got me a bracelet, the guys got me a headband with little jewels on it, and Opal got me a Gryffindor sweater. I found a box from Sirius. I opened it to find a beautiful blue necklace, which glows in the dark. I looked at it for a while until I put it on. It was really beautiful. I hugged Sirius.
"There's uh...there's more." He said. I looked at him, confused. Then I found a slip of paper under where the necklace was. I read it and my eyes widened. It said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at Sirius, with a hopeful and nervous smile and back at the paper. After some thought, and a groan from Sirius, I answered.
"Yes." He smiled at me, although smiling would be an understatement.
"Really?!"
"Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I emphasized.
"Great! I can do something I wanted to do for a while now." He said, grinning. Before I knew it, his lips smashed into mine. And the little fireworks came again.