Chapter 20: Truth or Dare.

"Before we begin, who's staying for Christmas break?" Opal asked. I knew she was staying, like she was every year.

"I am." Remus exclaimed. Opal said 'yay'. No one else said anything, except Sirius muttering something about wishing to stay.

"Let's play! Who goes first?" I said. Lily decided to go first.

"Okay uh...Malfoy, truth or dare?" Lily asked shyly.

"Dare." He sneered.

"Um...I dare you to snog Narcissa for at least thirty seconds!" When she said that, my eyes widened. Wow, Lily. Dating James has its...advantages? As Lucius began snogging the girl, we were groaning as we counted to thirty. They were getting so into it, it's a miracle that they didn't shag right then and there. We pulled them apart and they gasped for air.

"Okay, um...Opal." Malfoy said with an evil grin. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth. Just because you looked at me like that." she said.

"Okay...uh...what blood are you?" Malfoy said. I tried not to laugh at him making up these questions.

"Half." Opal said, causing the Slytherins to shoot her dirty looks. I threw them the same.

"Tom. Truth or Dare?" Opal asked.

"Dare." He said. I shuddered. Everything he says sounds wrong. And so...familiar. I just can't put my finger on it.

"Kiss Bellatrix." Tom looked at Bellatrix and gave her a peck on the lips. She blushed, and I thought it was cute she liked him.

"Okay then. Regulus. Truth or dare?" Tom asked.

"Truth." He said after a while.

"Uh...Oh, do you fancy Sapphire?" Tom grinned, evilly. I thought the question was out of place, and wondered why he asked it.

"No." Regulus said. Plain and simple. "My dear brother Sirius. Truth or dare?"

"Don't call me your dear brother." Sirius spat. "Dare."

"Snog Sapphire. At least thirty seconds." Regulus emphasized. My eyes widened and Sirius smirked.

"No..." I said, not sure what response I would get rather than "Oh, come on it's a dare." That's exactly the response I received.

I turned to him in disgust and shock. As I was processing what to do, Sirius began to lean in.