Chapter 54: A Party to Get To.

August 28th

"Good morning!" Sirius screamed in my ear. I shrieked and fell off the bed, then rubbed my eyes.

"Thanks, Sirius." I told him sarcastically.

"My pleasure." He smiled his winning smile.

"I'll be down for breakfast in a few minutes." I told him, hoping he would leave. I saw him nod and he walked out of the room. I brushed my teeth and hair, took a shower, and changed.

I looked at the scar on my thigh left after the full moon. We went through another one this month, but left with only a few minor scratches.

I walked down the stairs and ate some breakfast with Sirius and my parents. Once we were done and we sat on the couch, the doorbell rang.

"That must be James and Remus." I muttered. "Mum, we're going outside!!" I screamed to my mother.

"Saph? Let them in, I have to tell you something first." She said from the kitchen softly. I must've look confused, because Sirius spoke.

"It can't be too bad. Relax." He said. I nodded and walked over to the door, opening it, revealing a beaming James and a happy Remus. I gestured for them to come in. They walked inside and closed the door behind them.

"Wait a moment." I said, and walked to the kitchen. "What did you want to tell me, mum?"

"Right. Sweetie, you know those pureblood get togethers we always go to?" She asked cautiously. I nodded slowly. I stopped going since third year. I remember seeing Sirius's family and many Slytherin families as well. I hated these get togethers.

"Since you have all your friends here, your father and I decided that you will go, with them, if you would like." She told me. I took a deep breath.

"Alright." She looked happy once I said that.

"Are they all purebloods?" She asked me, for the reason of who gets to go to the little party.

"Yes, but not Remus. He's a half-blood." I told her.

"Well, no matter, no matter. Get ready by seven!" She said happily. I smiled at her. I had agreed for my mum. She always made me go and whenever I declined, her mood deflates. Now, her happiness shines.

On the inside, I was second-guessing myself. I walked back to the boys. They stared at me, waiting for me to speak. After I told them everything, and practically begged them to come with me, they agreed.

I thought about it more in depth, as we were taking a walk. There will be a surplus of people who are from Slytherin. Malfoy, Bellatrix, Regulus, and Riddle popped into my head.

Maybe this isn't the best idea.