Chapter 56: I Guess We're...

Sirius's P.O.V.

She looked stunning, gorgeous, beautiful! I can't even explain it. I couldn't stop staring at her. Now we're at the Malfoy Manor, where I hated going with my family but ended up going anyway. I'm going with my three best friends. Of course, I went mostly for my amazing, but ex, girlfriend...

Anyway, we have decided to play a game, we meaning Bellatrix, Narcissa, Daphne, Sapphire, my former brother, Malfoy, Riddle, and me. Once the rules were explained, I knew who I would kiss. Sapphire. I have to see if the spark is still there.

"One, two," James began and I anticipated- "Three," He said, a little darkly. As quickly as I could, I walked over to Saph and pressed my lips against hers. I wonder if she realized it was me. I smiled through the kiss after I noticed she actually kissed back. The sparks were there.

"Leave the ladies!" James announced. I rolled my eyes and the four of us walked as far away from them as possible. "Remus, remove their blindfolds!"

As soon as the girls were able to see, Sapphire's eyes darted around the room, until she zeroed in on me. I found myself grinning, because she knew it was me. Does she miss me as much as I miss her?

Sapphire's P.O.V.

"Tom." Bellatrix guessed. He nodded and she smiled.

"Good job!" James declared. "Sapphire, your turn to guess."

"Sirius," I said, with no thought whatsoever. I saw him grin and he nodded, causing me to bite my lip. I knew why I kissed back. I just didn't want to show it, but I missed him. As he chose me, I wonder if he does, too, or if the other three choices were just not as appealing.

"Correct!" James winked at me and I blushed. "Narcissa!"

"Lucius," She said softly.

"Yes." He smiled. It wasn't hard to notice that they were in a relationship.

"That leaves Daphne and Regulus. Well, that ends the game!" James proclaimed and put down his imaginary microphone, which was actually a spoon. I laughed and we walked inside to the chattering group of people.

"Where have you been?" My dad said when he found us. I pointed to the balcony.

"Oh, okay, we're leaving." He acted a bit suspicious. It was much too early, and my parents were in a rush.

"But-" I began.

"No buts, let's go." My mum said and the six of us ended up outside of the Malfoy Manor in a matter of seconds.

"-and never come back!" I heard a scream. It was Malfoy's dad. I found it to be a touchy subject, so I didn't ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye!" Sirius and I waved to James and Remus, who walked up the steps to James's house. Sirius, my parents, and I walked inside our own house and I walked in the room.

Once I put on my pajamas, I stepped out of the bathroom and crawled into bed. Sirius refused to turn off the lights.

"I'm sleepy," I told him.

"I need to tell- well, ask- you something." He nervously said.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What did you feel? In the kiss." He asked me. I took a deep breath. There's no going back.

"The same thing I always feel." I tried avoiding the subject of 'sparks.'

"Me, too. Look, Saph, I miss you. Please. Tell me that you miss me, too. I will never forgive myself for what I did. She wouldn't stop any other way I tried. I beg of you." I've never seen him plead like this. "Please." He softly said.

"I-I miss you." I choked out.

"But I told you tha-" He began and his eyes widened. "Wait, what?"

"I miss you, Sirius."

"I love you, Saph and always have. Take me back?" His stormy grey eyes looked so hopeful, so pleading, and so honest. I walked out of bed and pressed my lips onto his.

"Does that answer your question?" I said. He nodded, grinning.

"I guess we're together again." He smiled and turned off the lights. I crawled into my own bed and he laid down in his. Instantly, I fell asleep, smiling.