Chapter 25: A Little Game.

As we kissed, it all occurred the same way as it did at the singing night. My hands felt through his shaggy hair, his hands around my waist. The kiss deepened, but we were interrupted again, though this time, by my thoughts. The first day of Hogwarts. My birthday in first year. Every day they bullied me. Him being a player. Getting all the girls he wants. That he can break my heart in a split second. But I don't and won't play that game. I pulled away.
"What's wrong?" He asked me. I smiled through the horrible thoughts.
"Nothing. You wanna play a game- 10 questions?" I asked.
"Isn't it 20 questions?"
"It is. But we are going to play it my way." I gave him an evil grin and went to the cupboard to get it."Veritaserum."
"The truth potion?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Cheers." I said, drink some and he did the same. "I'll begin, then." I said. He gave me a thumbs-up. "First question. Simple: If you had a child that is a girl, what would you name her?"
"Autumn." He said and my eyes widened. The thirteen year-old girl in my dream.

"Second question." I took a deep breath. "How did you feel when we snogged the first time?"
"Oh, you're a good kisser. I felt a shock, like little fireworks." He smirked. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Third question. Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked nervously.
"I really really like you, more than you think. You're nice, smart, funny and ho-beautiful. No other word to encompass your features except amazing." He finished. He was about to say 'hot,' but I barely noticed with his sweetness.
"Fourth question. Why are you friends with Peter Pettigrew?" I asked.
"He became friends with Remus before us. It's by association and he respects James and I. Not a bad brain for pranks either." I nodded at his answer.
"Fifth question. Uh...I don't know. How do you feel about my singing?" I shrugged. He chuckled.
"Your singing? A voice unlike I've ever heard before. You write from the heart, Sapphire." I smiled.
"Thank you." I hugged him. "Sixth question. How many girls have you actually had a romantic relationship with?" He looked nervous.
"I'd say 90% of Hogwarts. You, Lily, Opal are exceptions."
"Even your relatives Bellatrix and Narcissa?" I asked with a shudder.
"Besides them as well. That was question seven." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Eighth question. How did you get the Marauder's Map?"
"We made it a few years ago. We spent weeks on it, mostly using James' dad's things. Helps with pranks and Remus' problem." My eyes widened. What was the problem? I wanted to ask, but I only had two questions left. And I knew exactly what they were going to be.
"Ninth question." I bit my lip. "Will you eventually break my heart like all the other girls you've kissed and dumped?" I asked, feeling dumb right after I did.
"No. You're different. You didn't fall for me right away. It stumped me, but I saw reality. I fell for you faster than you did for me. I won't, I really won't break your heart." I smiled from ear to ear, knowing that he was saying the truth. I pecked him on the lips.

"Last question. Why did you bully me?"