Chapter 49: What Are They Doing Here?

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I woke up to the blinding sunlight. Looking around the room, I noticed Remus left the room. I shrugged to myself, but put on some clothes. I looked in the mirror and smiled, ready to showcase my favorite color. I stepped down the stairs to see them eating breakfast.

"I'm shocked." I told them, skipping towards the refrigerator.

"Why?" James asked, mouth full of cereal.

"You didn't burn my house down making cereal." I laughed, searching for food. They chuckled with me, trying to defend themselves.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed some cereal and milk, sitting down in the chair next to Remus.

I ate a spoonful, when Sirius decided to speak.

"So what do we do today?" He asked. I shrugged, mouth full.

"Why are you suddenly all in blue?" Remus asked, nodding towards my clothes, hair, and nails.

"Sorry." I swallowed, and laughed slightly. "I just wanted to show off my favorite color."

We made light conversation while I ate. After we finished eating and put the dishes away, we walked outside and near the lake. I put on my sunglasses and sat on the grass.

"So what do you want to do before the full moon?" James asked. "You still owe us a truth or dare." He reminded me about the one we forgot to play yesterday.

"Right." I muttered. "Maybe the beach?" I asked, having absolutely no idea what else we should do. They hesitated.

"Why not?" Remus agreed, causing me to grin.

"Sure." James piped up. A little annoyed that we have to stand up from the comfortable grass, I found the strength to rise up and go back to the house to change into my bathing suit. I walked into the room and waited until Remus changed in the bathroom. Once he came out, I rushed in and quickly changed. I stared in the mirror for a little while, happy with my teal dress covering my black bikini, and walked down to the living room.

"Ready?" I asked. I saw them already in their swimming shorts, accompanied by a shirt. We walked out of the house, locked the door and set out to the beach.

"How long does it take to get there?" James asked.

"Maybe ten to fifteen minutes." I said, almost instantly. They nodded and we walked on the sidewalk, laughing at seemingly nothing the whole way there.

Once we got to the beach, I took off my sandals. I breathed out as my feet felt the sensation of the warm sand. The four of us wanted to find chairs near the ocean, but something caught my eye. Well, someone. Four, actually.

"Look over there and tell me who you see." I spoke out. I heard a gasp, coming from Sirius.

Regulus Black, Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, and Bellatrix Black are in the same vicinity as us, proving things may get interesting.

I had a really great mood earlier.

It's ruined.