Chapter 61: She's Gone.

Dream

I walked through the halls of Hogwarts, probably towards the Gryffindor Common Room. The older me walked through where the Great Hall is and caught a glimpse of an older man, a band around his head that gave him a synthetic eye. He had a walking cane, too. That's all I saw about him as I walked past, but then backed up, to see that he put a slip of paper in a goblet, which sputtered up fire as soon as he did. He turned around and I backed away from the door to make sure he hasn't seen me. Once I thought the coast was clear, I looked back inside, to see him gone. I turned on my heel and walked again, until I saw him, staring down at me. 
"Did you see any of that?" He asked, threateningly. I shook my head, muttering a no. "Good, Sapphire, good night." I nodded this time and walked past him, breathing a sigh of relief.

End of Dream

"Oh, what do we have here??" James screamed, causing my eyes to snap open. I saw Sirius' arms around me. James will haunt us with this forever.
"What we have here is Sapphire fell asleep." Sirius said, stroking my hair. My head began pounding slightly ever since I woke up, probably from the firewhiskey. My mouth was dry, too, and I must've looked like a mess.
"Ah, but in your arms." James pointed out. "You sure you were just sleeping? Or something more?" He winked. I stood up, out of Sirius's arms, unfortunately.
"James, get this through your head. I just fell asleep and nothing else happened." I stated firmly, getting in his face. His glasses became crooked, and I smirked.
Remus walked into the room, holding his head in his hands. He looked depressed...and I think I know the reason.
"She told you?" I asked. He nodded.
"She told everyone." James whispered to me. "A few minutes ago. She's drunk, you know." He said, matter-of-factly.
"Of course! You brought the firewhiskey in!" I said.
"The party's already over." Peter squeaked out as he walked in the room.
"Remus, you need to breathe..." I tried calming my 'big brother' down. He looked as if he was about to to cry. I can't blame him.
"I couldn't believe she's leaving, but now, shes leaving in a little over two weeks." He choked out. I couldn't bear to see him like this. I put my arm around his shoulder and whispered in his ear.
"Calm down. You'll be fine, I promise. She'll visit. Even if you guys find someone else, you will remain friends. You need to trust me. Believe me. You will be okay. All will be okay" I gave him a little motivating speech. He looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you."
"My pleasure." I hugged him. "Hey, can I sleep here tonight?" I asked, hopefully.
"Sure. Just don't get too crazy." James blurted out. Sirius threw me a pillow and I hit James with it.
"Stop it, James!" I screamed. I saw him smirk and I rolled my eyes. I took my wand out. "Accio pajamas." I muttered, grabbing the pajamas that flew to me. I walked to the bathroom, then changed, soon walking out.
"Good night to you all." I tried covering the fact that Sirius looked extremely attractive shirtless. Thankfully, he was wearing pajama pants. Anywho, I walked over to Sirius' bed and crawled in. He wrapped his arms around me once more. The nightmares haven't reappeared tonight.

November 1st
Opal's P.O.V. 
        Today, I am apparating all the way to New York. In a few moments, my parents will arrive here to Hogwarts. My friends have all forgiven me, even Remus, for my horrible behavior. I lied to them for the sake of being positive. I must not have been thinking properly at all. I walked with my friends, and suitcase, towards the Black Lake. I'm going to miss them so much. I can't believe I have to go.
"I love you guys." I croaked.
"We love you, too." Sapphire gave me a weak smile. I hugged them all. Then, it came to Remus.
"I love you." I whispered as I hugged him. We separated, but a few seconds later, he pressed his warm lips on mine. And I genuinely smiled, feeling some electricity. After we let go, I heard a *pop*. My parents.
"Hi, sweetie. Are you ready to go? We will stop at home to get Tay and then we will go." My mother explained. Tay is my muggle brother who I love with all my heart, squib and all. I nodded and waved to my best friends once more. A tear escaped my cheek.

I will visit them as much as I can. I can have both- an opportunity and my friends.