Adopted by Zayn and Perrie?!

I accidently deleted a dancers dream whoops sorry guys. so here is a new book hope you enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Emma im 13 years old and I live pretty much by myself, either my parents magically disappear for weeks or are too drunk and they pass out for days or they don't pay attention to me, I live in the basement and I was a box full of clothes and my secret stash of money cause im planning to sneak out and I have a cot and that's it.

I don't have school cause my dad thinks its a waste of money, and so they don't bother teaching me anything so I teach myself, when my parents are asleep I sneak into he computer room and teach myself. but recently my bratty sister Charlotte tattled and I was beat and my screams and pleads were so loud that the neighbors called the cops. and that's how I ended up in a foster home with my little brother tanner.

I have shoulder length caramel hair and it is dip dyed pinkish red, I did it when my parents were passed out and were to drunk most of the time to notice or else they would have literally killed me.

well that's me and my story so yep bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like it!? so far