New Epilogue

NEW ENDING

Perrie's POV

"honey are you sure your going to be alright?" i asked worried.

"yes, mom ill be fine fine im only two hours away from home!" she explained setting down the last box in her dorm room.

i nodded and grabbed the last box from zayn. I gasped.

"mom your okay?" she asked

"emma im okay its just the baby kicked again!" i said patting my swollen stomach

she smiled.im going to miss her so much, it felt like i just adopted her yesterday but she has accomplished so much! she got over her self harming, started a campaign at school to stop abuse and bullying and helped so many people along the way!

i started to cry "honey im going to miss you so much!" i sobbed.

"im going to miss you guys too!" she said hugging us both.

"good luck!" Zayn said as we left our little girl alone in the dorm.

* how the rest of the characters ended up *

Celeb ~ after finishing high school Celeb moved to new zealand with other family members for college

Layken ~ after a fight Layken moved to america to start fresh without the drama from school.

Ady ~ ady and Emma still talk but arent as close as they once were Ady still remains in London.

JAck ~ after getting a stronger heart he left the hospital for good and followed Emma to college at a nice university and they remain a couple.

Cally~ died in a car crash junior year in high school

Andy ~ now andy kinda just disapeared no body nows where he went ;D

sorry if im missing any characters but ya! enjoy

also read my other book after life

thanks

thank you guys so much for everything ILY

-MAddy