chapter 8

Emmas POV

crap they are here one direction why are they all here? im in so much trouble mean while Layken is dying next to me apparently she has a HUGE crush on Niall. i cant think that way cause they are my uncles but yeah.

"Emma! where the hell have you been!" Liam said sternly.

i laughed

"whats so funny?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"well you think that going all daddy direction on me and you except me to be scared!" i said laughing

he glared at me and i swear it looked like he was about to murder me.

Zayn stepped forward and pulled Liam back he turned around and put his hands on is head. Zayn walked towards me and grabbed my arm.

"emma we are going home." he said firmly grabbing my arm

"no i am having a great day with my new friend Layken!" i said motion to my friend who was currently fangirling

"not anymore lets go." he said tugging

"no." i said crossing my arms.

he groaned/growled and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"ILL TEXT YOU LATER LAYKEN!" i yelled over Zayns shoulder

i crossed my arms and grunted in defeat. when we got to the range rover Zayn threw me in the back with the boys and climbed in after me. when they shut the door i looked up and they were all staring at me.

"what?" i said looking down at my phone zayn snatched it

"what the fudge man!" i hissed

"your phone is a privilege that you must earn back!" he insisted.

"why couldn't you all let me have a day to myself!" i demanded.

"because first of all your tutor came today to find you gone second Harry is highly angry at you for snooping and third you ran away without telling anyone where you were going so Perrie is very very worried about you!" he spat.

i sat back and ignored the speech Zayn was giving me about responsibility

when we got home i pushed Louis out of the way and bolted into the house. i ran through the door but was stopped by a very anger Perrie. i sighed and ran past her by this time Zayn and Perrie were ht on my heels i ran into my room and grinned at them before i slammed the door in the faces.

i need to release this anger and let out some steam so i walked over to my journal and flipped through the pages until i found a song that ive been working on for a while it was called "the stars" (A/N this song is actually written by Troye Sivan and is actually called fault in our stars but i am using it as Emmas song so yup) i picked up my guitar and started strumming the cords to match the notes written down then i turned on my recording thing and plugged my guitar into it.

the beep signaled me that it was recording i started singing,

the weight

of a simple human emotion weighs me down

more then a tank ever did

the pain

its determined and demanding

to ache, but im okay...

and i don't want to let this go

i don't want to lose control

i just wanna see the stars with you

and i don't wanna say good bye someone tell me why

i just wanna see the stars with you