chapter 12

Emmas POV.

Todays Tanners funeral and truth i I've been dreading this all week. im not ready to say goodbye or to see him dressed nice in his casket. i wanted him here running around playing his stupid imaginary games.

I woke up early so i could get ready and practice my song, i needed everything to be perfect.

i stepped in the shower and let the warm water rinse over my face. i picked up my shampoo and hummed my song in my head. once i was done shaving my legs i shut off the shower and stepped out onto the cold tile floor and quick grabbed and grey towel off the towel rack. i slipped on some spandex and a tank top, i would change into my dress later. i uncovered my hair from the towel and turned on my hairdryer.

once my hair was pretty dry, i heated up my hair curler. while i waited for it to heat up i ran through song. i picked up the curler and brought it to my head. i curled each piece of hair into perfect ringlets and hair sprayed it.

once i was satisfied my hair i bent down and pulled out my make up bag. i pulled out mascara and foundation.

i took the sponge thingy that came in the foundation compact and covered my whole face making all the red blotches go away. next i applied mascara and put everything away. i walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my closet where my dress was waiting. i took it down on the hook and slipped into on.

i loved the dress, it was strapless with a silicone strip on the inside of the top, it had a flattened skirt that was highlighted at the waist and had lined layers. the dress reached my knee which was perfect. i also discover some black sandals.

Satisfied with my outfit i walked over to my dresser with all my hair supplies and found my black rose clip. i pinned to strands of hair in the back of my hair and added the clip. i grabbed my phone and shut off the lights and walked down the hallway. Zayn and perrie were sitting at the island quietly talking.

"im ready." i said quietly.

they both looked at me with sympathy in their eyes.

Perrie got up and developed me in a hug.

"i'm sorry for ruining your family." i whispered in her shoulder.

"honey, you have done more great things for this family then you could imagine." she said swiping away a tear.

Zayn grabbed the car keys and we silently headed out the door.

the drive way quiet and was uncomfortable, Zayn and perrie seemed annoyed and bothered by something. i was about to ask them but i was to tired to have a proper conversation.

we arrived at the church and we were nearly the first ones their.

we got out and i walked quietly behind them. when we entered Tanners "mom" was standing in the front. her eyes were filled with disgust when she laid eyes on us.

"hello." i said politely.

"for heavens sake Emma you couldn't have done your any better, this is a funeral, learn to look respectful." she scolded.

i could see Zayn straighten up and anger flash in his eyes.

"your right, I do dress disrespectfully, but i didn't get the memo that you were suppose to dress like a slut", i said looking her up and down, seriously she is wearing a dress so short that i expected her but to pop out the bottom any minute, she was also wearing like eight inch heels that made her tower over everybody. and she was wearing bright purple eye shadow like seriously women.

i angrily pushed past her and into the room the funeral would take place. i looked at the open casket and i also screamed when i saw who was there standing there placing a blue rose in Tanners casket,

it was my..........................................................................

mom!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry i needed to update. ALSO 2K READS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY THANK U! i promise to make next chapter better.