chapter 40

perrie's POV

that was the hardest thing i had ever had to hear, i had to hear that my beautiful funny happy daughter was broken inside and i didn't know, what the Hells wring with me, im a terrible mother, i never knew that this was so hard.

i grabbed Emma as she clutched me and sobbed, i had betrayed her, i wasn't there when she needed me.

"mum please!" she sobbed.

"please what baby." i said wiping my tears.

"don't make me go, i don't need help, im done now i promise but please! please don't make me go!" she pleaded.

"honey you have to, i don't want you to go either but you do, you have to." i said hugging her.

she didn't say anything. she stopped crying. she had fallen asleep.

"im sorry." i said and kissed on the forehead.

i walked downstairs and into the kitchen, the phone rang. i picked it up.

"hello?" i said.

"hi, Ms, Edwards?" the lady on the other end said.

"uh its Ms.Malik now ma'am." i said politely

"oh, my apologies, i wanted to inform you that Emma has not been to school in over a month, has she resigned form this school." The lady asked.

"no, we have just been having some health and medical problems in the family, she will be back at school next week." i said looking at the calendar.

"actually Ma'am next week is our spring break, for two weeks." she said

"oh, alright then Emma will be back after break thank you for the notice, bye for now," i quickly hung up.

spring break huh well i think we all need a vacation.

i picked up my phone and dialed Zayn's number.

"hello?" he said.

"hey Zayn its Perrie uh the school just called and informed me that the kids are off of school for two weeks started next week, and i was thinking after everything that's been going on we could take a little vacation until school starts back u, where is your next concert stop?" i asked in a rush.

"uh North America." he said.

"fun, can me and Emma meet you then join you for the American part of the tour just for two weeks then we must leave. What day are you arriving in America?" i asked.

"uh we are leaving Tomorrow and arriving early Saturday morning, so in two days, i can buy you and Emma a plane ticket then meet you at the airport tomorrow." he offered.

"ya sounds good, im gonna go pack, bye lover you!" i said.

"bye love you too." then he hung up"

I was tired it had been a long day and i needed sleep. i put my empty coffee mug in the sink and turned off the kitchen and living room light.

i scurried up the stairs and into my room, it was cold, because i left the window opened.

i quickly shut it and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took off my makeup. Then i pulled on my blue pajama pants and climbed into bed, it turned on the TV for a bit until i got tired.

i turned on a news channel and One Directions interview was on. i smiled and leaned back, Zayn looked tired and worn out, poor thing.

I watched them answer pointless questions, as the interviewer mindlessly flirted with MY zayn.

i got tired really fast and i guess i fell asleep with the TV on.

when i woke up the TV was blaring, apparently i fell asleep on the remote and i turned the volume up all the way.

i turned it off and walked over to the closet and pulled down my grey suitcase.

"EMMMMMMMMMA!!!" i screamed.

"what?" she said standing in my doorway rubbing her eyes.

"get packed." i commanded

"why?" she said.

"because your off school for two weeks and Zayn is meeting us in America and then your returning to school." i said packing my clothes for two weeks.

she nodded and returned to her room.

about an hour and a half later we had everything packed and set by the door.

Celeb came and picked up the dogs and cat.

"what cha wanna do before we leave." i asked as we sat silently in the lounge.

"we could go on the London Eye." she proposed.

"okay i like that idea." i said.

she smirked and we left, she looked extremely pretty today, Emma's hair was worn down and it was curled into loose curls, she wore pale washed jean shorts with the pocket peeping out the bottom, she wore a white tank top that said hope in pale blue letters.

she had a flower crown on her head and she was wearing her pale blue vans.

"Em, you look really pretty today." i simply stated.

she nodded and we left. it was a short drive to the London eye but when we got there it was empty.

there was only i couple people in line so we got on fairly quickly, t was getting to the top that was hard for me, at each stop the car swayed, i was scared of heights, i hated Ferris wheels but i wanted to make emma happy. we finally reached the top and stopped.

"mum look at the view." Emma gasped.

i joined her and looked down at the city.

i smiled then we began moving. back down.

it was 5:30 pm when we got home and Me and Emma decided to get the airport early, i was excited, i needed a break. we finally reached the busy airport and grabbed are suitcases, i had two medium suitcases and emma had a medium one and a small carry on.

"you think we packed enough?" i joked.

"not even close." she said back smiling.

we waited by the gate for our private jet to arrive, and Zayn, we couldn't leave without one direction cause it was there jet, i was thankful that zayn got a private plane instead of a regular plane.

Emma spotted Niall and ran up to him. she hugged him, he looked worn out and tired, his hair was paler and he had dark circles under his dull eyes.

"wears my dad and everyone else?" Emma questioned.

"in the bathroom." Niall stated.

after everyone arrived we boarded the plane. Finally the vacation i needed, America here we come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

+++ hi everyone here's your update, i probably wont update till Friday or something cause im really busy, well by