Chapter 27

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMAS PPPOOOVVV

i didn't know what to do! Layken was acting horrible and Ady was frozen in fear.

"layken, stop, whats going on?" i said staring her straight in the eye.

"nothings going on, im just sharing some tuff love." she said smiling sweetly.

"that's not what it seems." i simply stated.

"cant you see Emma! she just wants to be your friend so she is closer to your famous family, she wants nothing to do with you! your a fool for being friends with her!" Layken spat, a nasty smile on her face.

"Layken stop, you have no right to treat her like that! you may have made my life miserable but you sure as hell wont make her life like that, she is tougher then you Layken, she is so much more then you!" Ady screamed she stepped up to Layken and shoved her back.

"ADY, YOU GUYS STOP, ENOGUH!" i yelled, by now everyone was shocked, layken was on the floor and Ady was trembling.

"emma whats going on?" Perrie said helping Layken up.

"nothing anymore, i think Layken and Ady need to go home though, its been a long day." i said.

"ill bring Ady home." Louis offered.

"ill bring Layken home." Harry said.

"Harry you shouldn't be driving yet, let Liam do it." i said hugging him.

the boys left and so did all the party guest.

it was just me and Zayn and Perrie standing in the living room.

wanna eat some dinner?" i asked smiling.

they laughed and we walked into the kitchen.

we began to pull out supplies when the doorbell rang.

i groaned and walked over to the door.

"hi celeb!" i said smiling.

"hey, i know the party ended but do maybe wanna watch a movie at my place or something?" he asked scratching the back of his head.

"celeb how about you join us for a bonfire in twenty minutes." zayn called from the kitchen.

"ya i would love to, sir..." Celeb said awkwardly, i laughed as he blushed from embarrassment.

"ill see you in twenty minutes then by celeb!" I said smiling and shutting the door.

i had to get ready. i know me and celeb were just friends heck he was the only friend i was sure about right now, especially with the bad blood between Ady and Layken.

i raced up to my room and searched my closet. I finally decided on dark ripped skinny jeans, a navy blue sweat that said on the front , "bitch don't kill my vibe." and greyish blue converse. i pulled into the mirror and my dip dyed were gone, they just vanished, i needed to re dye them cause my hair looks boring without them.

i walked downstairs and i could see celeb walking across the street with a tent? what? i opened the door.

"whats that for?" i said pointing at the tent.

"i thought maybe after the campfire we could camp out in the back yard.

"ya that would be cool." i said smiling

we joined Perrie and Zayn outside, there was a blazing orange fire waiting.

"nice job with the fire dad." i said smiling.

he smile back at me the fire reflecting off his eyes.

we roasted marshmallows and talked and laughed and Zayn played his guitar and perrie sang along to little things trying out her impressions of the boys singing it was quit something.

as the fire died down the wind started to pick up,

"hey celeb how about instead of sleeping outside we put the tent in the living room and pretend we are sleeping outside." i said shivering.

"good idea." he said flashing me a heart warming smile.

i got Goosebumps, but not from the wind it was so much more.

zayn put out the fire and we all filed inside the warm house.

zayn set up the tent in the living room and Perrie made us all hot chocolate. Zayn called from the living room and we rushed in, i was a pretty big tent it could fit like six people and a bunch of supplies.

"Celeb this tent is huge!" i explained wide eyed.

he smiled and we crawled inside. there was already sleeping bags and pillows in there. and there was a little light hanging from the top.

"this is so cool!" i said giggling.

"imma gonna go change and grab my things!" i said and raced upstairs.

i walked into my closet and grabbed some black comfy shorts and my loose batman crop top with my batman boots that had capes. i brushed out my hair and French braided it into a horrible braid.

i grabbed my carrot that Lou gave me and my phone and phone charger and my portable Wi-Fi box.

i rushed down stairs and threw it in the tent.

Me and celeb raided the kitchen of all the popcorn and crackers and candy and scurried back into the tent. Celeb had brought over his laptop and had a sack full of movies. this is gonna be so much fun.

we watched a movie and at midnight we got bored so we started to eat. i reached for a handful of popcorn and so did celeb and our hands brushed, i blushed and he smiled.

i looked at him and he was smiling.

he leaned forward and kissed me . i was shocked, my cheeks turned hot and he smiled against my lips. i finally realized what we were doing was wrong i remember him mentioning he had a girlfriend who was on vacation. i pulled away, hurt flashed in his eyes.

"celeb i cant, you have a girlfriend who isn't here and i cant go against that she had you first, we were meant to be just friends." i said looking down.

"ya but she isn't here right now, and she wont know ." he fired back at me.

"im sorry i cant.' i said and layed down facing away from him squeezing my stuffed carrot fighting the voice in my head telling me to kiss him again. tears were forming in my face and i sat up.

i looked at him, he looked so hurt and sad, i felt awful. more tears fell and i rushed out of the tent, why was life so complicated. i ran down the steps and into the dark dance studio that hasn't been used in so long. i ran into the corner where no one could see me from the door ant i grabbed i pen and jabbed at the mirror that covered the entire wall. i small sharp piece fell to the floor and i sobbed. there was so much feeling built up in side, it was the anger towards myself and celeb and the hurt, a small cut, i though and i pierced my skin and made a small puncture in my wrist, it began to bleed, little beads of blood, i now it was wrong and i felt guilty but then i felt like the feelings i felt earlier were gone, it was a cut, no one would noticed, i did a small little cut and held a Kleenex to my wrist which quickly turned red, i took a deep breath and put the pen back on the shelf and put the glass back into the mirror to make it look like it was only cracked, it was done and nobody was gonna  figure out.

i fell asleep in the dark studio with the Kleenex held to my wrist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she cut again :( sorry.

comment what you think should happen, or some new characters that should become part of the story

i wanna hear some of your guys ideas.

or you can kik me at maddy_122

-Maddy