chapter 23

Emma's pov

the note it was horrible. I studied it, it had the word

CUTTER

in deep red ink. I crumpled the paper into little bits and disposed of it in the garbage. how could someone know? I looked down at my scar it was showing,Shit.

now not only did I have this big white cast eating my knee, some one knows my secret. I tried to shake off the feeling that everyone was looking at me cause I know I was just paranoid.

I walked to lunch letting my lunch box hide the faint scar on my thigh.

Ady was sitting at the table reading. I sat down and she smiled, she was so sweet!

"Do you wanna come over to my place after school today?" I asked unloading my lunch box.

"sure, just let me ask my mom!" she said and took out her phone. minutes later it rang. Ady picked it up and smiled.

"she said I could." she said happily.

"have you heard of the band one direction and little mix?" I asked studying her expression. get eyes lit up.

" Yea I love them soooooooooooooooooooo much!" she explained exaggerating the o's.

"um well you see I'm kinda um zayn and Perrie's daughter." I said hesitantly.

"OMG YOUR EMMA MALIK, HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!" she screamed, people started to stare.

"shrugging keep your voice down." I said smiling.

"okay you can't tell anyone but I'm at Louis house for a while and zayn and perrie don't know where I am and I want to keep it that way."I said in a serious tone.

" got it " she said smiling.

we ate the rest of our lunch taking about hobbies and such. we have so much in common.

the bell rang signaling lunch was over. we packed up and said or goodbyes.

I was headed off to math and she was going to science. this

was going to be the worst class ever. not only was it math but Andy say right next to me.

i walked into the classroom and McKenna (one of cally's friends) called out,

" Hey EMMA what happened to your knee, are you getting abused again!"

Cally of course told them why I was at the orphanage. My face turned red and I say down next to Andy who was texting.

my shoulder touched him and he looked at me and moved his desk away from mine so we wouldn't touch.

"whore." he said under his breath.

a tear trailed down my cheek and Andy looked at me, at first guilt washed over his face but soon was replaced with a smirk.

more tears trailed down my cheek and people started to laugh.

including Andy.

I had enough. I turned to Andy and said,

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU GUYS CAN HATE ON ME CAUSE MY PARENTS ARE FAMOUS OR BECAUSE OF SOMETHING CALLY TOLD YOU, BUT I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! I SIMPLY TRIED TO BE NORMAL, DO YOU THINK THERE ISN'T A THOUGHT THAT GOES THROUGH MY HEAD THAT THINKS I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ZAYN AND PERRIE'S CAREER. I KNOW I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON, BUT FUCK OFF!

I started to cry and stormed out of the room.

I ran down to the library and into the back where I storage closet was, it was locked, I picked it with the tip of my pencil and it clicked open.