Chapter 29

++++ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!++++++++++++++

Hi guys its maddy, it would just like to say that i am so greatful for all the reads and votes it amazing, i didnt know this book would get so popualr especially with all the adopted books, i also really want to hear your ideas or thoughts!!! so if you want your favorite character todo something or meet someone please tell me and ill try to incorperate in the book or if you want to add a character comment below, i really want to know!

THANK YOU NOW HERE IS YOUR DESERVED UPDATE/

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Emmas POV

"hello emma." Jenna said as she smiled at me but i could tell it was a fake smile she nevered smiled anymore.

"hi." i sall i said making sure the door was only opened a little bit so she couldnt walk in, i wanted to make sure she knew she wasnt invited in nor will she ever be invited here until the day i die.

"i would just want to let you know that you missed your father funeral and memorial bonfire. i found that very disrespctful ." she spat in my face.

"okay first of all you need a breth mint and second of all he was shot for a reason, im pretty sure bring a gun into a concert filled with millions of people and firing during the concert then injuring many people then threatening to kill Zayn then shooting me and years and years and years and years of sexual and emotional abuse, that doesnt sit well with the police so thats why he was shot and i had better things to do then sit through a service for someone who didnt even love me." i huffed out without taking a breath, i didnt want her to interupt me.

she didnt even say anything back she just gave me a cold hard stare and turned and walked away her blonde curls bouncing behind her.

i slammed the door and walked into the kitchen rolling my eyes at the conversation i just had, she is so unbelieveable.

i decided now would be a good time to re- dye my faded ends of my hair.

i searched the cupboard for a red koolaid packet and smilled when i found one.

i mixed it in a pot and put it on the stove and heated it up, when it was hot enough and i diped wad of hair in and pulled it out, it was a vibrent red color, i smiled and kept going. it took me about a half hour cause i nearly spilled the koolaid.

i let it dry then walked up to my bathroom and quick hoped in the shower. i kinda just should there imagining my life in different ways, like if i hadnt been adopted or it i neever would have been given to the foster home.

my phone buzzed on the counter siganlling i was getting a call. i hoped out and dried my hands and answered,

"hello' i said.

"hey em its Perrie, I'm going to be home in a half hour." she said, i could hear music behind her

"okay that's great see ya soon! i said and hung up.

i dried my hair and walked out of the humid bathroom.

the cold hair hit me as i entered my room. i shivered and scurried into the closet. i pulled on my galaxy leggings and a oversized grey sweatshirt that hung off my shoulder and said in white letters,

I am infinite

then i wrapped my hair in a towel and walked into the bathroom which has cooled down a little bit.

i blow dried my caramel hair which made my dip dyed ends really stand out.

i decided i would make a special little dinner for Perrie cause she was gonna be starving when she got home and i know the last thing she wanted to do was cook something.

I took the cans out and heated a pot of water on the stove and started making the same noodles perrie made for me the first day i was adopted.

it took about an hour to get the noodles set up nicely with garlic and parmesan cheese and served in chine glass bowls and sparkling cider.

i fed domino and Hatchi and Prada and saw that my phone was lighting up with a notification on the counter.

i unlocked it and i had a direct message from twitter, someone sent me a link to another twitter profile.

i opened the link and gasped, it was a hate page for me?! there was death threats that made me shiver and there was already a million followers, does that much people really hate me, i mean i know i have haters but not this bad that they make death threats.

i scrolled through the pictures that made me look over my shoulder. not only was someone threatening me but they were also watching me. there was picture of me walking domino and at school and at concerts, and in my bedroom. i was scared then i almost screamed when i saw a photo of when i was in the park after sneaking out of the foster home when zayn and perrie gave me back and those people dressed in black attacked me, some one had snapped a picture minutes before.

the caption was the worst it read

*so close to killing this son of a bitch, soon she will join her brother in hell.

i gasped and covered my mouth, there was horrible comments and everything i felt unsafe i wanted Perrie home, i couldn't show her this though, she would get stressed and nervous and call off the wedding again.

the door opening scared the day light out of me, i jumped and hide behind the wall.

"Emma, im home!" Perrie's sweet voice rang though the house.

"hi." i said, trying to casually walk out of the kitchen.

"did you make dinner?" she asked hanging up her coat and slipping off her heels.

"yes, cause i knew you would be tired and all." i said sitting down at the table.

Perrie took a seat next to me and placed a napkin on her lap.

she took a bit of pasta and smiled.

"your a good little chef!" she said taking another bit.

"haha thanks, how was the meet and greet?" i asked fishing the noodles onto my fork.

"Sad, there was some patients from the hospital and this little girl named Sophie had cancer and she had a death date already planned and she was so cute, ahhhh." Perrie said covering her face with her hands.

"Maybe we could spend the day with her tomorrow!" i said trying to cheer her up.

her head snapped up.

"that would be brilliant!" she shrieked.

"ill call the hospital right now!" she said setting down her fork.

she sprang from her chair and dashed upstairs.

i smiled and finished my pasta.

i put tin foil over Perrie's bowl cause i know she will get hungry later and i cleaned the rest of the kitchen.

i let out a breath and walked into the living room and plopped down into a heap on the couch.

i was in my own little daze when a flash coming from outside brought me back, i was so confused, then my phone rang, i picked it up and some blocked number had sent me a picture of me sitting on the couch.

that's what the flash was, this person was not shy at all!