Chapter 6

Perrie's POV

I woke up and I was on the couch,someone covered me up with te knitted blanket.

I threw off the blanket and stretched my sore my muscles.

I got up and walked into the kitchen.

I gabbed a tea cup from the cupboard and grabbed a tea bag and made some tea.

I sat at the island and flipped on the television, the news came on and so i sipped my tea as they talked about the weather and the huge snow storm that was suppose to hit later today.

I decided I should go check of Emma I haven't seen her all morning.

I grabbed my phone and quick turned it on.

We missed Zayn's FaceTime.

I shut off my phone and walked up the stairs.

About half way down the long hall way I heard strumming of a guitar and a soft voice singing the lyrics to a song.

Being curious I wandered closer to the door that was open just a crack and opened it a little further revealing my daughter.

I watched her sing and play that guitar by the way she sounds like she has being doing this for years.

She finished the song and I started breathing again.

She quickly turned around and her cheeks got really really red.

"I was just goofing around." She said putting the guitar back on the stand and looking down at the floor.

"Emma that was really really good, I can't believe you can sing like that! We can get you a record deal you an be like us.!" I said launching into plans.

I was explaining the processes in recording when she stopped me.

"Perrie I don't want to be a singer!" She said sharply

"Wh-why not your really good!" I stuttering at first

"Because I have no Interest!" She snapped.

"Oh, we'll what do you wanna do?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"A-a dancer." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you come again." I said

"I want to be a dancer!" She said.

I nodded and got up from the bed.

"We'll I'm going to go out wanna come?" I asked stopping at the door way.

She shook her head no and I walked out.

Ok so I lied to her I wasn't going out I was going to Dani's even though her and Liam aren't together we are still really good friends.

Emma's POV

That was really really really really really really really really really really embarrassing.

I realized I still had my outfit on from yesterday .

I walked into the bathroom and stripped but then realized I had my bandage on.

I groaned and decided just to get my hair went I turned on the facet to the sink and stuck my head under it.

Once my hair was soaked along with half my shirt I pulled out and shampooed my hair then stuck it back under then I did the same with my conditioner.

When my hair was clean I wrapped in a fuzzy towel and shut off the facet.

I walked Into my closet and hinted for my outfit finally I decided on a loose black and white jersey that said 86 and black skinny jean. Then I found a beanie that said "nerd" in white letter.