Chapter 20 !!!

Recap.

( we pulled into the drive way and I saw smoke coming from the top of the cabin.

"Perrie I think there's a fire!)
-------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

We all rushed to the back of the house and gasped then started laughing.

It wasn't a fire, well it was but it was a bonfire!

"Hey" Louis said as he took a bite of his s'more.

" Thought there was a fire!" Zayn said out of breath from running.

"Nope we are just having a fire" Jesy said.

"Why in the middle of the day?" I asked curious.

"Cause it's suppose to rain later today and we wanted to get ride of some wood." Liam explained.

I started to get worried I hate storms!

"Oh" is all I said.

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs." I said walking away from the group.

I sprinted up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door and started worriedly pacing back and fourth.

They can't know i'm afraid of storms they will laugh at me.

I decided I need backup.

I called Niall.

"Hello" he finally picked up.

"Hey it's Emma don't tell the others were your going but please get up here." I said worriedly.

"Ok" is all he said then he hung up.

Second later they was a knock at the door.

"Emma before I come in, is it a lady problem?"

"What no!" I said

"Get it here"i said opening the door.

"Why can I do for u." he said sitting on my bed.

"I need your help!" I said looking out the windows.

"Is gonna be like one of those movies scenes where u have a cool power and you need my help getting somewhere so you can save the world and we fight a bunch of bad buys!?" Niall said his eyes lighting up.

"No.....what?" I said confused

"Never mind. what's happening?" he said

"I'm- I'm afraid of storms!" I said hesitant at first.

He smiled oh no he's gonna laugh.

"Me to!" he said.

"What am I gonna do." me and you can drown it out. " he said smiling.

"How?" I questioned.

"The cabin has a recording room in the basement, it's soundproof so no one can hear us and we can't hear anything happening out side!" he said proudly.

"That's brilliant!" I said hugging him.

"First we need supplies. so grab everything you want or need! Then meet me in the basement!" he said and jumped up ad left.

I wondered around my room and decided to get into some comfy clothes.

I pulled on a meow university sweatshirt that went off one shoulder, a pair of Victoria Secret Leggings. my Hedgehog slippers and pulled my hair into a pony tail.

I grabbed an old backpack from the supply closet in the and started grabbing things, I grabbed my phone, laptop both of there chargers, my little electric box I case the power goes out, a flash light, my animal cracker frosted of course, my favorite duck tie blanket, my duck pillow pet, water, and Dominos things cause he hates Storms to.

I hobbled down the stairs and Niall was waiting by the basement door.

He had just as much things as I did plus movies and a lantern.

I trailed behind him and I could hear shrieks, it's raining.

There was a sign on the door that said,

• Nialls storm shelter•

I smiled and he opened the door.

He turned on the light and it was huge in there, there was a couch, a mattress, and a fridge!!

"Sweet!" I said and set my things down in the mattress.

He shut the door and the sound of the rain disappeared.

"Do they know I'm down here?" I asked

"I told them you were gonna keep me company." he said and smiled.

I say done on the mattress a Kaye's out my pillows and blankets and laptop ad phone and turned on the power box thingy and put my water in the fridge and set my flash light next to my phone so I knew where it was if the power did go off.

We sat down and talked for a bit then the lights started to flicker.

Niall hopped of the couch and sat by and we snuggled.

Suddenly the power went out.

I frantically grabbed the flashlight and turned it on, Niall turned on the lantern.

We grabbed all the pillows and blankets and made a giant nest.

My heart started beating really fast

Breath emma, breath.

Something crumpled and crunched, I looked at Niall and he was eating chips, why doesn't that surprise me.

There was a knock on the door, and I slowly got up ad opened it, everyone was standing there with fear in there eyes.

"What?" I asked started to get worried.

"Well Harry was coming back here to apologize and he got in a crash!" Perrie said wiping away a tear.

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

Niall hoped up and joined me at the door.

"We got to get to the hospital!" he said and started to grab his phone and stuff, I slipped on my black beanie and and grabbed my phone and black boots and We put Loki, Prada, Domino and Hatchi in the room and we left. it was pouring rain and we were soaked by the time Me, Mum and Dad got to the car.

He followed the girls and the boys followed us, Zayn was a mess so Perrie drove.

I felt bad for Zayn, I felt bad too cause if Harry wouldn't have been sent away he wouldn't have crashed,

This is my fault.

I started crying to.

"Please please please be okay Harry I'm sorry!" I whispered so only I could hear it.

-----------------|--------------
Hi everyone! I wasn't planning on updating but my dear Friend Ady wanted me to, everyone go follow her and read her book it's amazayn!! @bluenarrymuffins bye!

-Maddy