chapter 13

Emmas POV

what was my mother doing here, SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD, this has officially been the worst day ever.

i guess i gasp a little to loudly because my mothers head turned in my direction. he kissed her fingers and placed them on Tanners forehead and came towards me her face already crumpled in tears.

"Emma darling where have you've been hiding I've been trying to find you and Tanner so we could be a family again." she cried as she grasped a hold of me.

i yelped and ran to Zayn and Perrie and have just entered through the doors. they looked surprised and scared at me. i hide behind Zayn and my mother approached them.

she looked betrayed.

"em who is this?" Perrie asked.

"my mo-mom" i said extremely quiet.

"yea I'm her mother so who the hell are you people?" she said defensively.

"we are Emma's family because you didn't want her.

"i did want her, it was my husband, i game here to England to take them but it looks like i have an extra plane ticket, now come along Emma you must hurry to the airport." she said trying to grab me.

"No!" me and Zayn yelled at the same time.

"im not finished i will get you back home" she said and stormed off.

the entire funeral i couldn't concentrate my mothers words stuck in my head i will find you and bring you home. finally i was called up so i could sing my song or say my words, but I've been practicing this song .

i grabbed my guitar and walked up to the podium i took a stool and set it down and sat on it.

i tuned my guitar and strummed a few notes, then i started playing the song. when i was ready i came in with the words,

my voice was light and echoed throughout the room perfectly the light shined through the stained glass windows and shined on everybody. i looked at the window and smiled. i ended quietly and smiled, i bowed and left the podium with claps from everyone, zayn and perrie were crying and they both hugged me, soon i was crying to.

After the funeral, we shook some peoples hands and some wanted hugs and we were off, tanners parents wanted him to be cremated so there wasn't a burial, which i think is stupid.

we got in the black SUV and drove off before any of the fans waiting out side the church could attack us.

my phone dinged in my lap and i picked it up. it was a reminder that Zayn and perrie's wedding was in five days. i sighed and let me head press against the chilled window and dozed off. when we got home Zayn picked me up and brought me in side. My eyes were half opened and i noticed a middle aged man standing behind the big oak tree a couple yards away from our house. i rubbed my eyes and he was gone. i figured my mind was playing tricks on me. we got to the front door and there was a package sitting on front step. Perrie picked it up and she unlocked the door, and we walked in.

the house cold but smelt like peppermint. It was 8:30 but i was seriously so tired i had to go to bed.

i kissed both Zayn and perrie on the cheek and walked up stairs hatchi and domino bounding ahead of me, for some reason they like my room better.

i peeled off my dress and pulled on some blue and grey stripped shorts and my buzz lighter crop top.

i fell into bed and didn't bother to cover up, i was so tired.

I was dreaming about my future llamacorn when Domino woke me up cause we was whimpering an yelping. i sat up and saw he was standing on the edge of the couch looking out the window. i groaned and got up thinking t was a freaking squirrel. when i reached the window i almost screamed. the man i saw earlier was standing on our front lawn staring up and me. fear was pulsing through me as i frantically pulled close the blinds and grabbed Domino. i walked out of my room and silently ran down the hall way and quietly opened the door that reveled Zayn and Perrie's room. i closed the door and walked over to their bed and set Domino down in the middle of them next to Hatchi who seemed to not lie my room tonight. i grabbed a pillow that Zayn must have thrown on the floor. i set it on the end of the bed and layed down. i brought my knees to my chest and fell into an uneasy sleep awaking at any sound.

i woke to someone knocking on the door. my first instinct was its the man from last night. my breath quickened and i grabbed Zayn's tennis racket from the shelf and slowly crept down the stairs. i opened the door and almost smacked the lady right in the face, but the familiar face stopped me. it was tanners mom.

"can i help you?" i said annoyed.

"i brought some junk from Tanners room that i thought you might want." she said not making eye contact with me as she shoved the cardboard box towards me.

"Thanks." said in a flat tone and shut the door. i set the box down on the on the island and noticed a note sitting on the counter it read,

Emma,

I had to go to the Midnight memories release party ill be home late, Perrie and the rest of the girls. she will be home around 11. Love you

~Zayn.

i sighed that i would be alone today so i called layken and celeb. They both would be over soon. i looked outside and it was dark. the clouds were thick and it was cold. a storm was coming, great.

there was a knock at the door startling me. i opened it to reveal Layken. she attacked me and hugged the life out of me.

"omg i haven't seen you in forever!" she squealed. i laughed along with her then there was another knock at the door, It was Celeb. we all went down stairs to the theater room and it just started raining and thundering.

we ran downstairs and dove into the couches Layken walked over to the popcorn machine and grabbed a bag of it and sat down on my left. we decided to watch insidious. Which Layken and celeb haven't seen. At the end of the movie we stood up to find another movie and a huge bang of thunder clashed and it shook the entire house. Layken screamed and ran to the corner. the lights flickered and then they were out, great we lost power (note my sarcasm) grabbed a flashlight from the cupboard and flicked it on. layken was curled up in the corner and Celeb standing there frozen.

"d-do you gu-guys here that." he said stuttering. Layken quieted herself and we listened. the door was being opened and there was foot steps running through the kitchen.

"what is that." Layken said starting to cry.

"i don't know." i said wanting to cry myself. i grabbed the hot spoon front the popcorn machine and crept towards the hall. Celeb carefully followed and so did Layken who didn't want to be alone. there was a crash downstairs and a scream and all three of us sprinted to the end of the room and tumbled into the music room. Layken made her way to the corner and she accidently hit the symbol to the drums with her elbow. all went silent then the pounding foot steps came down the stairs. i stood behind the door with the spoon in hand. the door flew open and it hit me in the face and i dropped the spoon on my bare feet. i screamed and began hopping around with celeb and Layken were screaming.

"what are you guys doing?" i female voice said. it was Perrie.

i hugged her and started to cry.

"perrie thank god your home it was the scariest thing ever!" i said clutching her shoulders. she giggled and I handed her the flash light and we all walked up stairs jumping at every thunder clash. we sat at the island and perrie lit some candles she found in the cupboard. she made four hot chocolates and we sipped them in quiet. my eyes wandered to the raging storm out side. a huge flash of lighten lit up the sky and i saw the man standing in the streets. my breath quickened at i tried to act normal. my eye wandered there again and he was gone.

"do you guys wanna play cards or something?" Perrie asked putting her empty cup in the sink and pulling out a deck of cards from the drawer. We all marched into the living room and sat down on the floor. we played a couple games laughing and goofing around when i thought i saw movement outside. i looked up at the window and lightning flashed and the man was standing right in front of the window with a hammer. suddenly glass was flying at us and we all screamed and ran in separate ways. i went with perrie upstairs to the guest room where there was for some reason a gun and we huddled in the corner. screams erupted from below us and i noticed that Celeb and Layken weren't behind us, so that made me think,

where the hell was Layken and Celeb?

----------------------------------------

ohhhhhhh where did dey go? and who is the man heehee, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2.1K READS ITS AMAZING!

'MADDY