chapter 11

Emmas POV

i woke up sweating like crazy.

then the thoughts flooded back and i started wailing all over again. i couldnt take this feeling i was so angry!

i pulled myself out of bed and walked over to the mirror cave and took a shoe and swung at it, it cracked.

i hit it harder and harder until finally it shattered just like me.

I melted to the ground and screamed. i wanted this feeling to end i wanted to be the perfect daughter that got a secound chance at n amazing life. but i wasnt.

Perrie rushed to my side and Zayn flicked on the lights.

"shh baby its okay, your gonna be okay i promise." Perrie repeated softly in my ear.

Zayn started crying to and domino crawled under the bed terrified.

Zayn left the room and i could hear him talking to someone.

i couldnt stop crying i was sick of it.

I screamed in frusteration and crumpled in Perries lap. i rested my head on her leg and ahe stroked my hair.

i soft knock came from the other side of my door.

"come in." perrie calmly said.

Louis appeared in his coke pajamas and a blanket wrapped around his shoulder and he had two tubs of ice cream.

he managed to get a smile on my face but a little one becasue he looked so funny. He knelt doen next to perrie and looked at me.

"he em." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

i sat up and Perrie kissed me on the forehead and her and Zayn left.

i sat next to lou and and rested my head on his shoulder.

"how ya doing." he said

a new set of tears started raining out of my puffy eyes.

he wrapped his other arm around me.

"why dont we move to the couch where thee isnt broken glass everywhere.

i nodded and he picked me up and set me down on the couch.

he handed me a tub of chocolate ice cream and then handed me a spoon.

i gave him a slight smile and whispered "thanks"

he ploped next to me and pryed open his ice cream and started eating. i opened mine two and started eating little spoonfuls.

Lou turned on the tv and perks of being a wallflower came on and he handed me a blanket. i cuddled up and set my tub off ice cream on the table.

"you done boo?" Lou said with chocolate all over his face.

"im not really hungry i have a pit in my stomach." i said focusing on the movie.

Another soft knock came from the door. i assumed it was Zayn or Perrie but when i opened it was Layken.

"what are you doing here." i asked hugging her.

"well the just broadcast what happened over the news so i woke up my mom and she drove me over here." Layken explained disengaging from the hug.

I looked at my phone that Perrie had fixed it was 2:56.

i looked at the screen and it was a picture of me and tanner on the screen (A/N picture of Emma and Tanner on side hopefully it showed up!) i cried again. Layken grabbed me and pulled me into a hug we walked over to the couch and Layken and Lou sandwiched me i was so grateful to have these wonderful people in my life.