Chapter 36

Emma's POV

I've been laying in bed for three days, I've been given anti depressants but they don't they only make me feel worse.

Jack comes in sometimes, I feel awful for not answering his questions or at least giving him a head nod. but I can't, it feels like there is a lump in my throat that won't allow words to pass. i couldn't even find the energy to move i finger. I know that jack understands my silence but he always looks so sad when he leaves.

Perrie Can't get me out of bed not even slide me into my wheelchair that i despise so very much, my knee doesn't even hurt yet i need this freaking devil chair. it make me look weak and i can't so anything in it. i haven't eaten in those three days i can't. i don't know why, i try but i throw it right back up later. im aware that im making Zayn and Perrie really worried but Zayn left last week for the Who We are tour. He is going to be gone for a long time. i really miss him.

Ady has came to visit but we don't speak and im glad of that. all i really want right now is to see Layken though, every time the doctor comes in he has nothing to say about her.

that leads to today, April 17th. it was raining, fun right, perfect weather to match my mood.

the Doctor came in today with his red clipboard, he seems to have  different color for every day.

he sat by my bed side table and smiled.

i looked at him with a curious expression, its not that i don't want to talk anymore, but i can't. the doctor said since i was have been crying and not talking that my throat is worn and i lost my voice isn't that fun.

he also told me that i didn't need to use the wheel chair anymore, i smiled, but i did need crutches, damn so close.

that something happened, that made me start to cry again. the door opened and Layken walked in, well she didn't really walk she was wheeled in cause she was stuck in a wheel chair to.

i literally jumped out of bed and hobbled over to Layken and squeezed the life out of her. i was so happy.

she was crying also we were crying together, it was kinda cheesy.  It turns out layken wasn't in that bad of condition there was just a "misunderstanding" They just needed that room for a new patient and the next hospital was about a n hour away so Layken was transferred and now she was released yesterday Meanwhile my surgery had been postponed to April 23rd because of my health condition.

so i was stuck in this boring room for another week or so. Layken stayed the day, even though i couldn't talk we came up with a system. it was a little slow but i worked,    sort of.

that day made me feel so much better, i even ate something without it coming back up an hour later. i fell asleep that night for the first time in forever i actually slept and i wasn't it that half awake half asleep stage i was sleeping a deep sleep. it was amazing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A  WEEK I WAS ON VACATION IN MEXICO WITH NO WIFI :( AND IM ALSO REALLY SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER SUCKED I SERIOUSLY AM SO TIRED SO YESH PLEASE COMMENT BELOW I REALLY LIKE SEEING YOU GUYS COMMNT THANKS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-Maddy