Chapter 39

Emma's POV

im leaving the hospital today! im officially done with the crutches but im stuck with the knee brace for a couple weeks. i was packing my duffel with my pillows and blanket and grabbed my penguin Pillow pet that Jack gave me to as a "recovery present" he is s sweet, i promised i would visit as much as i could.

Perrie took my bag from me and we walked out of the hospital a tall and husky body guard following us, im totally glad he did too cause the minute we stepped out of the hospital doors i was blinded, cameras and flashes and microphones and questions were thrown at us.

i covered my ears and shut my eyes, Perrie guided my by the elbow to the black van waiting.

Once w started driving i opened my eyes and uncovered my ears, the ride was silent, it was awkward but i didn't know why, Perrie was my mom but lately she had been acting more sensitive and fragile around me like i might shatter any minute.

we drove into a familiar drive way and i smiled, i missed home.

as i walked in i was immediately attacked by Domino. i picked up my growing Dalmatian and hugged him while he licked my face.

"Em why don't you go upstairs and unpack and you can relax until supper, we have some things to talk about." Perrie said, setting my duffel by the stairs.

"okay." i said.

i picked up my duffel and ran up to my room, i smiled, it spelled sweet and it was cold and it was amazing.

I hung up my sweatshirts and crewnecks and folded my beloved Leggings,

I plopped down on my couch for a bit hugging my build a bear, that i made three weeks ago.

"a bath!" i said excited, i haven't taken a relaxing shower in forever.

i grabbed my robe from the closet and two towels from the hallway cabinet.

i plugged my phone into the ihome docking station and it began playing Flaws by Bastille. i smiled i really love this song.

i turned on the shower and hopped in, it felt nice to take a shower especially a hot one, i was sick of my hir smelling like medical soap and crap, the familiar cinnamon scent of my shampoo conditioner soon filed the bathroom. i really missed home, a week and a half away from home was the worst.

i looked down at my knee, there was a clear scar down the side, great. -.-

i finished up and quickly stepped out. i grabbed my panda robe that had a hood, that i adored so much and walked out of the bathroom.

"Emma please give Domino a bath he sticks!" Perrie called from the kitchen probably making dinner.

"ya." i called back.

i yelled for Domino and he came bonding into the bathroom, then when i turned on the bath he froze and sprinted.

"DOMINO!"  i yelled.

i ran after him he thought this was the best game ever.

then i came up with an idea, i fell and pretended i was dead.

He stopped and came trotting over to me and sniffed my hand.

then i grabbed him, he barked and started to wiggle.

"sorry buddy but its bath time." i said kissing the top of his head.

i closed the bathroom door and set him on the floor, he umped over to the door and began to whine.

"no Domino you stink and need a bath." i said. he dropped his head and layed against the door.

i filled the path till it was at height with his stomach, i put in a little bit of bubbles and i set domino in.

he stood frozen for a bit then he found the bubbles and began yapping and snapping at the bubbly water.

i laughed because he had his entire face covered in bubbles. i took a picture and sent it to Ady. she never replied.

i grabbed Dominos Puppy shampoo and began to lather him in bubbles he gave me the look of betrayal i giggled and began to wash the bubbles of.

"Emma, someone is here to see you!" Perrie called from the living room.

"COMING!" i yelled back.

i got up and smiled at Domino and commanded him to stay. then i opened the door and closed it, i also closed my bedroom door as i made my way down the stairs.

"ELEANOR!" I yelled.

"hey girly!" she said picking me up, i guess im that light.

"whats up!" i said smiling so big.

"well i was wondering if you and Perrie wanted to go shopping Tomorrow?" she said.

"yes, yes,yes and yes!" i said hugging her.

"yay so its set." he said happily.

"Emma can you please go up stairs so me and Eleanor can catch up?" Perrie said sweetly.

i nodded and ran up the stairs.

i opened my bedroom door and gasped.

Domino was sitting on bed which was now soaking and there was a trail of water and bubbles leading to his doggie stairs that he uses to get onto my bed.

"Domino!" i yelled.

he whimpered as i picked him up and put on his dog robe, haha yes there is such thing if you were wondering.

i set him in HIS bed which wasn't wet like mine and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. i cleaned up the bubbles and the bathroom floor and put my sheets and comforter in the laundry room.

next i just sat on my bare mattress and looked through my phone, Zayn and the boys had posted so many pictures form tour that made my gut hurt, i missed them so much.

i heard the front door close and there was a soft knock at my door.

"come in!" i called.

Perrie walked in.

"hi." i said.

"hi, we need to discuss some rather important events." she said sitting next to me on my bare mattress.

"okay....." i said hesitantly.

"we need to schedule some Therapy sessions." she said tears brimming the rims of her eyes.

"why?" i said. i knew why, because i self harm but how did Perrie find out.

"emma honey the Doctor showed me your cuts, why didn't you talk to me or ask for help?" she said wiping a tear.

"because its not that easy its not like i can walk up to you and say, Hey mom i cu myself. its not like our life is crazy enough with Zayn being gone we didn't need this." i said stopping myself from breaking down.

"honey you need help before you break!" Perrie cried.

"MOM IM ALREADY BROKEN!" I cried and ran out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun!!!!!!

ill update maybe this weekend again HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER