chapter 9

Emmas POV

i woke up on the floor of the Orphanage and the memories of yesterday flooded back i deleted the boys and little mixes numbers from my phone and called a familiar person.

hello

hey Layken its me its Emma

oh hey are you okay i stopped by your house but Zayn and Perrie said you were gone Emma where are you.

IM AT THE FOSTER HOME THEY GAVE ME BACK THEY FRICKING GAVE ME BACK!

emma its okay im pretty sure there is reason.

yeah they couldn't handle me.

aww em you know i love you but i have to go im babysitting bye Hun

then she hung up i looked done and noticed i was still wearing Laykens clothes from yesterday

i tore them off but didn't bother showering the hot water was probably gone any way. i walked over to my small dresser and pulled on a dark red? maroon crop top that said new York girl in white letters with a black outline and i also out on a pair of baggy black sweat pants that had the word dancer written across the butt i took out my brad and shook my head so my waves were everywhere. i looked at my dip dyed ends and thought to myself that need to recolor them they were really fading.

i slipped on my sock monkey slipper and grabbed my laptop and walked no scratch that stumbled down the stairs and cracked my computer thanks to Callys friend Charlie. it still worked it just was off color. i walked into the lounge but really it was two couches with a tv.

i went and sat in the corner and opened my laptop. and looked around the room and it was empty so i opened YouTube and went to make a video i set up the camera and but changed my mind and closed my now broken computer. i walked back up to my room and pulled on my boots and locked my door, luckily Ms. Smith gave me the only room with a locked. i pulled on my white north face fleece and opened my computer up again and went on YouTube and found some Guitar songs and turned them on so if anyone knocked on my door they would think im playing. i opened the window cause fortunately i had the broken screen so it came off pretty easily. i put my phone and some money and i put Domino in his kennel and quickly slipped out of the window.

i carefully crawled on the roof till i came to the huge oak and leaped to one of the branches and slowly climbed down. The cold air felt nice. i walked down the empty sidewalk ill i came to empty park and walked over to one of the swings and brushed of the slushies' snow and sat down. my phone started buzzing crazy. there was no ID so i answered.

hello?

Oh my god EMMA!

um yeah who is this?

ITS EL!!!!!!

oh.... hi.

hey hun where r u Zayn and perrie are freaking out they wont open up to any one and Zayn is refusing to perform or do anything music wise, Emma is he back to smoking and making really bad choices you need to come back to your family!

i cant they aren't my family im an orphan no one owns me.

oh.

that's all she said before she hung up.

i dialed a number and waited while it rang.

"hello?" a male voice said.

"tanner ?!" i said desperately.

"emma?" he said.

"yeah can you meet me in the park?" i asked anxiously

"sorry Em i cant my younger brother has a violin concert i have to go." then he hung up.