chapter 31

Laykens POV

Emma made a mistake to choose Ady over me, she has no idea what has happened between us!

I was there for her when Harry was being a dick, i was there for her when Tanner died, i will not Let Ady take that from me.

i had to make this right.

"Layken get dressed your sister has a dance recital!" my mom yelled down stairs.

"im staying home!" i yelled back.

"get your ass down here and talk to me!" she yelled annoyance in her voice.

i groaned and got out of my comfortable bed. i put on my unicorn slippers and stomped down stairs.

"im not going to watching Libby flop around on stage running into other confused kids" i muttered grabbing a banana.

"that's rude, why wont you spend time with family anymore, quit being so antisocial!!!!!!!" my mom screamed.

"IM NOT FUCKING ANITSOCIAL I AM LONELY!" i screamed in her face.

"YOUR FUCKING THERIPST THAT IM SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON SAID ITS GOOD TO HAVE HUMAN INTERACTING, YOUR WASTING GOD DAMN MONEY THAT WE DONT HAVE!" he spat back.

"you know mom your right im wasting money, you wanna know what else im wasting?" i said tilting my head.

"Im wasting god damn space on this planet!" i spat and turned holding back my tears.

Its true, im depressed, im suicidal, im anorexic, im not perfect and everybody understands, but no body knows that i am fragile.

i sprinted up to my room as my mom groaned in frustration and left for my stupid sisters stupid dace recital.

i flopped down on my bed and picked up my phone and scrolled though my contacts, i had no friends to call when i needed them.

i decided to make piece with Emma. i dialed her number and waiting while it rang.

HI its Emma Malik Edwards, sorry i wasn't available when you called but i will make sure to call you back the second i get this message, byee.

then i remembered Zayn and Perrie were getting married today, shit i forgot about the wedding, Emma invited me to the after party though, i checked the invitation, the party was at six p.m.

it was ten a.m i had time, i got up and looked through my closet, all my dressed were either to small or to casual, i need a new dress.

i choose a random pair of light purple skinny jeans with a white t shirt that had a black dream catcher on it, i combed my hair and slipped on my black vans.

i walked down stairs and threw the note my mom wrote saying she was gonna schedule more counseling sessions, great.

i walked into the garage and grabbed my bike and biked off to the mall.

after searching for hours i finally found a nicely priced dress, it was a cream high low dress with cold sequins top lined light creamed chiffon skirt with a black belt.

i payed for the dress and biked back home, by the time i got home it was 3pm damn, i was gone for a while.

i sprinted up to my room and sat down in my bungee chair dang i was tired from all this fucking exercise.

i walked over to my vanity and dug through my random shit drawer and found a cream bow with a gold center. i braided my hair to the of my head and pinned it with the bow. Then i found my white sandals with the leather bottoms and the braided loop t strap.

i looked through my pile of papers on my desk and finally found the invitation, it was at the ballroom downtown, and it was in twenty minutes shit, i had no way to get there. i ran out of my bedroom grabbing my phone from my bed and sprinting down the stairs, i ran out of the house yelling goodbye to my kitty and   dashed down the front steps.

I ran down the street like a crazy person,

i was about to cross the city bridge when thunder cracked over head, great, just great all i need is bitter cold rain, fantastic. i ran even faster trying to cross the bridge before the down poor came, but i was to late, the ran came down in fat cold drops, i yelled in frustration and ran even faster, but the rain was coming down faster and i couldn't see, i searched for the railing but i couldn't find it, i tripped over something i looked down and it was a fucking orange construction cone, what the hell, then before i couldn't think any further the bridge disappeared under my feet and i looked down and i was hurdling towards the wild river.

EMMMMMMAS POV

the party was amazing, it was beautifully decorated the food was amazing and there was so many nice people, i noticed Perrie was eating none stop, when ever i looked at her she was at the food counter.

it was strange cause she was eating food that she didn't even like. ill ask her about later.

i was disappointed that Ady or Layken didn't show up i was truly bored 

i sat at our reserved table fighting the urge to look at my phone, Zayn made  it very clear that he didn't want any phones what so ever, so here is sit for another hour, people would walk by and give me a handshake or a hug or some gesture.

i was playing with the center pieces that were randomly scattered on every table when Zayn came up to me and said Perrie was feeling sick and that she was ready to go home, i was more then happy to leave.

we got out to the limo and i immediately took out my phone, i had seven missed calls from Laykens mom, worriedly i called her back,

"hello?" i voice easily recognized as Laykens mom Cassandra.

"ya, its Emma, sorry i missed your calls what's going on." i said looking at Zayn and Perrie who were cuddling a good distance so they couldn't here my voice.

"well i was wondering if Layken had sneaked away to your house?" she said.

"uh i don't know if she did, i haven't been home Zayn and Perrie got married today and we are heading home right now actually." i said starting to get worried, it was starting to get chilly outside and the thought of Layken sitting on our doorstep shivering made me even more nervous.

"okay well if you hear from her please call me immediately, if i don't hear anything tomorrow the police are sending out a served party." Cassandra explained.

"okay, i really hope she is okay," i said in a hushed voice.

"me too dear, well enjoy the rest of your night and tell Zayn and Perrie i said congrats, bye for now." and with that said she hung up.

after that phone call i couldn't put my mind to ease, what if she was kidnapped, our killed, or she ran away. i couldn't stop, it was giving me a real headache. i leaned back and closed my eyes, that's what Perrie told me to do if i felt like i was having a panic attack.

i took a couple deep breaths and made myself believe that she was out goofing around i hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG BUT LAYKEN ISNT GOOFING AROUND SHE IS FLOATING IN THE FRICKING RIVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGG

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN???!!!!!! COMMENT BELOW "HELP LAYKEN" AND I WILL UPDAT SOONER THANKS YOU, SORRY IF YOU THINK I A HORRIBLE PERSON!

BUIII

~MADDY