chapter one

Emma's POV

when I woke up Tanner was screaming and crying down stairs.

I groaned, jeez he really needs to know how to defend himself against big kids I mean seriously im not gonna be there for him when im older.

I moped down the stairs and say a younger couple signing some papers and I say Tanner sitting at the bench outside the office crying.

"tanner whats going on?" I asked bending down to meet his gaze.

"th-they are-are taking me -awa-away" he sobbed.

"what?!" I got up and stormed into the office and walked right up to ms.tina and yelled,

"YOU CANT TAKE TANNER HE IS MY BROTHER YOU CANT JUST SPLIT US UP!" I yelled

the adults ignored me and walked out of the room and Ms. Tina locked me in the office as she and the coupled struggles to get a kicking and screaming Tanner out of the building while I was pounding and yelling through the glass.

when they finally got him through the door I crumpled to the ground and when Ms. Tina opened th door I ran up into my room and watched through my window my little brother being forced into the car.

after they dove away I noticed a pretty blonde girl staring at me, she looked really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. after staring up at me for a sec she turned around and ran the opposite direction.

I sighed and layed down on my bed and fell asleep.

Perrie's POV

I was walking down the side walk  right pasted the Orphanage and saw this little boy being pulled out of the building and into the car. he was pointing up and the window on the second story and saw this girl about 13 years old crying, she had shoulder length caramel hair and blue eyes and she was kinda of tanned.

after a second of thinking the pieces came together  that was her brother being taken away.

I looked up at her again and she was staring straight at me.

I turned and ran the way I came and didn't stop until I reached our front door. I burst in making Zayn scream like a little child,

"JEEZ PERRIE YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUT OF ME!" he screamed trying to be angry with me but failed when I was starting to get excited about telling him the news.

"why are you smiling like that?" he asked smiling.

"well you know I was walking past the orphanage and I looked up and saw this girl crying because she was watchin her brother being taken away and I though you know since we cant really make a child I thought we could adopt one!?" i said smiling like a fool

"perrie, seriously we cant have a kid!" he said sounding disappointed.

"why not please give me one reason!" I said laughing a little

"well because, well actually I can't, here let me talk to Simon. and I will tell him tomorrow." Zayn said getting up and walking out the door to go meet with the boys or hopefully Simon who I hope is in a good mood.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and headed up to the bedroom.

I changed into some shorts and a grey t-shirt and climbed into bed and got comfy. I grabbed the remote and  flipped on the TV and I took a sip of water and somewhere along the line I fell asleep thinking of the kid that could soon be mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its kind of rushed I needed to get this chapter out hope you enjoyed in!!!

-Maddy