15; christmas day II

(Pic - Ben)

I opened my eyes, instantly shutting them again when noticing all the sunlight streaming into my room. I fell asleep? Great, now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Glancing over to the blonde haired boy beside me, I suppressed my smile as I saw him fast asleep with his mouth wide open and an arm behind his head, showing off his muscles that were practically ripping his shirt. His long hair that desperately needed chopping flopped over his forehead and a little over his eye while his hoodie was scrunched up by his mouth, making it harder for him to breathe, which was already obvious by the loud breathing.

I leaned up on my side and used my hand to rest my head on as I propped it up on the mattress. He looked so adorable, so at peace. I pulled the hoodie down a little, allowing him to breathe properly and just continued on watching. Not creepy at all.

The small alarm clock sitting on the bedside table said that it was around two o' clock. I haven't even left my bed already, and I didn't feel as if I wanted to anytime soon. I could easily just stay here for the entire day, perhaps the entire week. Who knows?

Seeing Ben asleep beside me with no problems in the world made me feel jealous. Jealous enough to fall asleep again so I wouldn't have to deal with what's left of today.

My free hand made its own way to the bedside table next to Ben. My phone was on it and I felt as if I should take a picture of the sleepy boy next to me so I can taunt him with it later on.

Finally with my phone in hand and our chests just an inch apart from touching, I carefully leaned back so I could get back to my original position, of course, it didn't work, he clamped his hand over my wrist as his eyes shot open and all I could do was stay like that with a face that probably resembles surprise and shock, but I've been told I don't really have facial expressions by multiple people.

"What are you doing?" Ben asked, his hand still around my wrist in an iron grip. As carefully and as quietly as possible, I placed my phone back down on the bedside table and pursed my lips together. He glanced to his side before furrowing his eyebrows. "I will end you if you ever take a photo of me asleep."

"Don't fall asleep, then I wouldn't be able to take a photo." I answered back smugly, sticking my tongue out at him.

He scoffed before letting go of my wrist and shoving -more like throwing- me back to my side of the bed.

I brought the duvet all the way up to my neck and pulled some away from Ben, who practically had the entire thing to himself. He frowned at me, but I just frowned back and him before turning to my side, facing him, and letting my eyes close again.

"Hey."

"What?" I huffed, opening my eyes again.

"No more sleeping." He pulled the duvet off me which lifted a bit of my t-shirt up and exposed my abdomen and hairy snail trail that went straight down and under my shorts.

"Who are you to tell me I can't go back to sleep?" I questioned, raising a brow and grabbing a fistful of my duvet only to raise it up to my neck again.

He pulled it off again and I honestly felt like whacking him. His smug face just stared down at my struggle as I tried to pull it up again, but obviously Ben was stronger, even though he had only just woken up.

He reached over to the bedside table and put his glasses on again. For a very short moment, I saw the scrawny, unruly haired Ben from year seven who liked to wear thick framed glasses. I liked to call them hipster glasses.

In the short time period that he was distracted, I pulled the blanket up again and wrapped it around me as if I were a blanket burrito, I made sure this time to hold it tightly.