25; a great deal of awkwardness and frantic cheering

I just looked at him, completely dumbfounded.

"You what?"

"I think you need to get your ears cleaned." He muttered.

"Can I get my phone back now?" I tried.

"That's not fair, all I got to see were the notifications on the home screen." He frowned, he looked pretty adorable.

I reached my hand out and grabbed my phone from his hands, my skin brushed against his and almost instantly, my stomach fluttered and my cheeks got hot.

I took a quick look at my notifications before slipping my phone inside my pocket.

"Need I remind you, what's beyond the passcode would make a nun suicidal." I chuckled.

"It can't be that bad. All I was going to do was write an embarrassing Facebook post anyway."

I grinned to him and just turned back to the stage, I looked like the interval was over because people were making their way to their seats again and the lights were getting dimmer.

"Our seventh act for this evening have come all the way from Ireland." The woman stated. She gave them a quick introduction before she moved off the stage.

They walked on stage in time with the music and had on these cool neon outfits that glow in the dark, everybody was enthralled into them, they were pretty good, no, they were amazing but even so, Casey's dance group could do a million times better than them, obviously.

The group left the stage after their act and the fifth act came on, and then finally, the sixth.

The entire theatre went pitch black, I couldn't see anything and I could feel the excitement coursing though me. This was so cool.

Some classical music came on, it was all slow and all, but once the spotlight shined on of the dancers, the sound of a record spinning interrupted the classical and instead, a more upbeat song played just as the dancer started dancing.

Then the lights came on and the tempo got three times faster, I could barely catch up with it all, all the dancers somehow moved simultaneously to the quick song, waving their hands about everywhere.

I cheered and clapped my hands as I spotted Casey, she moved all the way from the back row to the front as the other dancers made room for her, the attention was on her as she showed off her moves.

Four guys, including Harry, circled her and danced before two of them did a backflip towards each other and over Casey's head before running over to the rest of the dancers while Harry and another boy helped Casey stand up after doing the splits.

Then a dozen or so dancers came forward, started dancing super quickly. I had half a mind to wonder if they were robots, how did they have that much energy?

The tempo abruptly slowed down, as did the speed they were dancing at. Flo Rida's Low cut through the current music and all the dancers gradually got lower and lower, pointing their chest up to the ceiling and arching their backs beyond what I thought was possible.

The music changed again and then stood up on their feet right before their heads could touch the ground. The dancers ran around crazily along with the music before doing a sort of Mexican wave but with back flips instead.

I hollered and cheered for Casey, even standing up and acting like an embarrassing dad. I'm pretty sure I'll be one of those dads when the time comes, if my kid dances like she's Beyoncé, I'd scream until my lungs give out.

As expected, a Rihanna song cut through the music, it lasted for only a couple seconds of quick dancing before another song got mashed up with it, then another with that and now the whole song was building up only to belt out into one amazing vocal.