21; mixed feelings

I haven't casted Kyle so for the heck of it, I'm just going to do just that.
Gif above is Noah Centineo! ;D

Oh and...
Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to Zara! Happy birthday to me!

Cheeky double update for y'all ;) <3

---     ---     ---

"Looks like your New Years turned out okay in the end." Kyle chuckled as he toyed with the bedsheets beneath him, fiddling with the buttons with his long fingers.

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrugged, "but I am not giving Ben a free pass, he still needs to earn my trust."

"Makin' him work, good play, dude." He laughed.

"Kyle!" I chastised, "don't say that, you're making it sound like I'm some sort of monster that's stringing Ben along."

"You sort of are, he's apologised like sixty times, and I've witnessed it! He's so sincere."

"Or, he's just a good actor." I smirked, "I just don't feel that he should be forgiven yet, what he did really hurt."

I sighed and leaned my bad against the headboard, the metal posts shook and hit the wall a few times as I moved around to get myself comfortable. Just weeks ago, Ben was sat here with me, we were watching Texas Chainsaw, he found out I had his CD and I kept denying how good it was. It was really good. 

Speaking of said CD, Ben had found out I had snapped the thing in two and he got me a new one, it was nice of him but I did hate losing because I didn't want to just be one the band's fans, I didn't even want him to know I actually liked the music.

His album was complete, but he hasn't made it public yet, so that's a little annoying since the entire EP was of just Ben and his guitar. Man, I'd dream about Ben playing his guitar for me, serenading me and-

Fuck these feelings.

Prom. I remember the night so vividly that it's almost as if I'm totally obsessed with it, but it really was a night to remember, especially with all the events that went on between me and other people.

I could remember him just sat up on the stage wearing his cute little white bow tie and white converses that weren't actually that white back then, instead, they were a dull white, almost grey and they were ratty as hell. He had gracefully draped his guitar over his lap, as if it was a baby, and he delved into his pocket to take his plectrum out, it was blue. The way he sang, how he practically lived and breathed every meaning in every song, making it sound completely genuine and crazily emotional.

"Kyle, can we talk about something else? How was your New Years? How's... What's his name, Jordan?"

"Will. His name is Will." Kyle grunted. I just rolled my eyes at how he expects me to know every single one of his boyfriend's names. I'm pretty sure he once dated a Jordan, so it's not like I was wrong.

"He's fine, he's back at our flat in London and I'm all the way here, but I had to visit my parents at some point, right?"

"What's wrong with your parents?" I raised a brow. Did something happen? Why haven't I heard about it? As far as I know, they're ridiculously good parents.

"Nothing is wrong, but I haven't seen them in ages because I went to Will's family house over the holidays and I really miss him, he had work unfortunately."