Chapter 9: A night out ❤️

Lemon warning🍋🍋🍋
If you don't like smut or dirty stuff skip it please for god sake skip it Please and Wait for an update during sometime tomorrow. I'm sorry thank you and I hope those of you who like the lemon part enjoy this chapter. Thank you!!!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
This is officially the point of no return have fun! 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
-----------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________

Everyone headed back as night fell and they got back to the shack just in time to have supper together. Will disappeared for awhile but no one worried because he was doing his job more and likely so that put them in a comfortable sense of mind. Stan and Ford put Dipper and Mabel to bed in the shack basement as the two uncles wanted to spend some time with their niece for awhile by hanging out in a bar in town for a little bit. Stan and Ford waited outside by the car as (Y/N) was in her room in the cabin collecting her satchel, dressed in normal clothes as she began to head out. But before she did, (Y/N) turned to Bill who in clothes as well floated inches above the bed as he sat up and had one hand behind his head as the other held the remote while he channel surfed through the tv in (Y/N)'s room with the remote. "Are you sure you don't want to come? It's a bar so there will be drinks." (Y/N) asked as Bills eyes didn't leave the tv but he still heard (Y/N)'s every word. "No, it's tempting but I'll pass. Sixer and Stanley just want time with you, but don't worry my beautiful Raindrop I'll be here to comfort you when you get back." Bill said as a he seductively looked a (Y/N) with his sexy eyes and (Y/N) slightly blushed as she sped up her leaving process so she could prevent Bill from seeing her flustered face. "A-Alright well I'll probably won't be in til late ok I'll see you later." (Y/N) said as she exited her room and closed the door behind her as Bill stayed where he was at and continued channel surfing with his eye once again on the tv. "Eh It seems like there's nothing on, oh well this thing humans call Anime seems better than what the other channels are playing." Bill said as he tossed the remote to the edge of the bed and rested both his hands in the back of his head as he it's released and watched the tv as he awaited (Y/N)'s return.

Later at the bar (Y/N) and her uncles played pool as Stan started out winning but started to smell defeat as Ford and (Y/N) got serious. They all laughed and joked with each other as it began to get late, Ford and Stan sat at the bar drinking as they listened to (Y/N)'s stories of her travels and the years she was an archeologist. Especially when she slightly panicked realizing she had no home to go to anymore since all the years she'd been dead so that no doubt left rent unpaid for so long and it probably got rented out to someone else. She also became slightly saddened by the fact she probably didn't have a job anymore considering how long her absence in the field. That stress led her to ordering countless Margarita's and she went crazy as did Stan, Ford was the only sober one because he was the designated driver. (Y/N) acted so different when she was drunk, her and Stanley almost got into a fight with some bikers because they wouldn't stop being rude to the nice waitress of the bar who served everybody. (Y/N) acted more loose and spoke her mind more easily even if half the stuff she said sounded like slight Gibberish she still was able to word things she never could. It wasn't until Ford finally got his drunk brother and niece into the car and drove back that (Y/N) began to mention Bill and how rude he was and just bagged on him slightly before she started saying sweet things about him which made Ford slightly scared of his niece since she was like a crazy warrior while in this alcoholic state. But he couldn't help but hold in his laughter because her and Stan began to become the happy hyper drunks.

Later Stan had fallen asleep as they arrived at the shack. Ford helped Stan out of the car as he threw his arm over his shoulder. He watched (Y/N) slightly stumble as she went into the cabin safe and sound. Ford took Stan with him into the shack as they went to sleep.