Chapter 26: Learning The Ropes

Triangle Bill suddenly opened his eye and frantically floated up as he looked around the same way. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He yelled in a panicked voice while he continued his frantic search but there was no sign of (Y/N) and that greatly worried Bill. "Wait-What the- Where am I!?" He asked as he began to look around. It came to Bills surprise that he recognized the place, it was the mindscape but it was the question of who's dream he was in. It didn't take long before Bill remembered. "Ah! This is after ol Sixer summoned me, this is when we first met." Triangle Bill said as he looked around only to see someone approaching. "That must be him. Bill said as he hid behind a floating book out of sight.

Bill saw someone indeed but it wasn't Ford. This person wore the same clothes as Ford but it wasn't him nor was it a man but a young woman. She had the same color hair as Bills (Y/N) and looked exactly like her too except a few years older and instead of wearing her usual signature messy bun she wore a downward pony tail and instead of the front part of her hair being short and in layers it was short in one layer and she had bangs that rested nicely above her eye brows. The woman skeptically looked around the weird yet wondrous mindscape  as it was cluttered with things she recognized at the same time had no clue what it was. She grabbed a long piece of paper that held some kind of blue prints on them until her attention turned toward a shadow that was greater than hers. She turned around and saw a man. He was very skinny and tall, he wore no shirt but a pair of brown pants around his lower part and had a strange symbol of some kind imprinted on his chest that had extra symbols imprinted on his left arm and stomach. He had blonde hair that was nicely slicked back.

The man held a smile on the woman as he waved his hand out, "Hiya Smart Girl!" The man said as he suddenly appeared behind the woman as he startled her. "Whoa don't have a heart attack your not 92 yet." The man said with a chuckle while the woman kept her surprised yet skeptical demeanor on him. "Who're You?" The woman asked calmly. "Names Bill and your name is (Y/N) Pines The woman who changed the world but I'm getting ahead of ourselves, let's relax. Care for a game of interdimensional chest?" The man asked as suddenly the woman was swooped up by a chair and a nice designed chest board along with chest pieces appeared. "Have a cup of tea." The man added as a blue tea cup and pot appeared with matching designs on them that had one eye in the center and it poured itself before the cup placed itself in (Y/N)'s hand as she took it but didn't drink it. She raised an eyebrow at the man and let the teacup float in mid-air as the man sat in a chair across from her and began to move his chest pieces with the wave of his hand.

"Tell me What's a woman of your standard doing wasting a brilliant mind on people who don't understand, I mean you must get tired of being picked on for your six fingers." The man said as he smiled and (Y/N) retracted her hand while rubbing it in embarrassment. "I'm not wasting it on anything, in fact I'm doing what I wanted and that's researching anomalies." (Y/N) said as she still rubbed her hand.  "Exactly what I mean, why not put that beautiful brain to real good use on a certain project- that is if your interested." The man smiled as he looked at (Y/N) up and down and bit his lower lip in a smirk. (Y/N) caught his stare and blushed slightly before giving him a questionable look. "What?"

The man suddenly floated over to (Y/N) and placed his knees at the sides of her waist that sat in the chair, he then gently brushed his thumb on the lower part of her lip as she looked up at him surprised and he looked down at her with a wide open smile and leaned in as their nose's brushed against one another. "I'm sure that brain isn't the only thing we could put to good use. Ever fallen in Love before?" Bill asked as he licked his lips. Triangle Bill who was hiding behind the floating books watched the events that unfolded before him. "Coming on strong isn't he." Triangle Bill said as he suddenly became annoyed with himself, "So that's basically what it looked like when I first met MY (Y/N).....Eh She wanted me just as much as I want her so NO Regrets." Triangle Bill said with a triumphant tone in his voice. Triangle Bill turned and continued to watch while at the same time he was trying to figure out where his precious (Y/N) was. (Y/N) suddenly pushed the man off while trying to retain her demeanor, "No I haven't and isn't that question your asking totally off topic and none of your business." (Y/N) said as she fixed up her appearance.

"Well there's a first for everything isn't there? Are you afraid of Falling in Love?" Bill asked as (Y/N) gave him an annoyed look. "Again, what does that have to do with anything?" (Y/N) asked. "No need to snap cutie it's just a question." Bill said as he smirked. "No I haven't and No I'm not I'm just interested in anomalies not Love." (Y/N) slightly snapped before she grabbed a chest peace and did a move. "Well enough about that, What if I told you, you could complete you're research by building a gateway to other worlds." Bill said as he smirked, and those words tweaked Triangle Bills interest as he continued to listen in. "Impossible." (Y/N) said as she looked at Bill. "I'll make it possible If you agree to be my partner and help me build it. But since I can't physically enter your world I'll need you to let me into your mind basically in the possession matter in order for this to work." Bill said as he smiled and suddenly held out his hand as it lit up with a blue flame. (Y/N) hesitated for awhile then finally took his hand and shook it, "it's a deal from now Til the end of time." (Y/N) said as she knew full well she was taking a huge risk but that didn't bother her in the slightest because all she cared about was completing her research no matter what. "Just let me into your mind Babe." Bill said as they shook hands. "Just call me a Friend." (Y/N) said with a convincing fake smile.

Triangle Bill gave a worried look but at the same time he wasn't because he realized that gateway was the key back to his (Y/N).

Meanwhile in the 18th century dimension (Y/N) followed the young aristocrat and her servant as they made their way into a undertaker shop while (Y/N) hid behind a wall right outside. "I wonder what business a kid would have in a place like that?" (Y/N) whispered to herself, she was about to make a move but before she could she was grabbed by the shoulder and suddenly pulled back and forced into a wall. She immediately reacted by grabbing the hand that held her shoulder and flipped the person forward as they hit the ground a loud yell was set off as (Y/N) got in a fighting stance and prepared to fight but that seized the moment she caught sight of the man who laid on the floor, it was the human Bill she knew. "What the hell was that for woman! I was just trying to make sure it was you!" Human Bill said as he got up and brushed himself off. "Seriously, your way of making sure I was me is to pin me against the wall? Are you just stupid or a plain moron." (Y/N) said as she put the hood back on to the cloak she was wearing and focused her attention back on the building the two people entered. Human Bill leaned up against (Y/N) as he rested his head on hers and looked where she looked. "What are you staring at girl?" Human Bill asked as (Y/N) moved forward making him back away from her. "I'm waiting for this dimensions Bill and (Y/N) to step out of that shop so I can follow them and see if they might lead us to the gateway in this world so we can move on." (Y/N) said while she focused. "Oh so you saw them too?" Human Bill asked as he leaned against the wall and sighed. "Wait so you saw them?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah I walked by them after I get here and noticed something weird then you came through a hole in the middle of the road and bumped into the little princess, I admit that was entertaining to watch, then I tried to catch up to you but you move pretty fast which brings me to my question where did you find this cloak?" Human Bill asked as he grabbed (Y/N)'s cloak and she immediately smacked his hand and he released it, "Have you seen my cousins or MY Bill anywhere?" (Y/N) asked. "Nope." Human Bill answered back and that worried (Y/N) but she with hope in her heart she didn't let that little bit of news bother her. "I'm sure they're alright and we'll see them soon. For now we just have to focus on getting back and finding those parts for the enhancer." (Y/N) said as she continued to watch. Human Bill rolled his eye but he continued to stare at (Y/N) and before he knew it his eyes shifted from her body to her lips and eyes, he stared for a good long while before he caught himself slightly blushing and he brushed it off with the look of disgust as he closed his eye angrily and he sat there as they both waited.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
__________________________
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you all amazing wonderful people for the support and love you give I always appreciate it and forever will! As Always Stay Awesome Like The Wonderful Badass Bosses You Are And I Will See You All In The Next Chapter!!! BYE BYE!!!!