Chapter 12: Bad Boy Bill ❤️

(Y/N) sat on the kitchen counter while Bill softly swabbed the medic lotion on (Y/N)'s arm as she slightly flinched from the sting of her cuts and bruises. "Wow those magical restraints did a number on you. Now let me just wrap you up with the gauze, try to hold still my sweet it might sting a little." Bill said as he placed a kiss on (Y/N)'s head and began wrapping up her arms. "Y-Yeah, T-Thank you I appreciate it." She said as she looked away and avoided Bills eye contact. "Um..B-Bill?" (Y/N) said as she looked at him and Bill smiled at her.  "Y-You don't..think I'm weak do you?" (Y/N) asked as Bill gave her a weird look. "Why would I? you don't give me a reason to." Bill said as he calmly kept wrapping her arm up. "(Y/N) whatever little thought you have in that cute little head of yours about that guy get it out right now you don't need to waste mind space for a loser like that. Also, your strong. Don't think for a second your not alright that jackass just used some dirty tricks to get ahold of you and how were you suppose to know..he caught you off guard from that awesome date we were having. Well...I at least hope you thought it was awesome." Bill said as he slightly blushed. "Yes because I got to spend it...with...you." (Y/N) said as she blushed. Bill finished wrapping her arm up before he made his way in between her legs without warning, he rested his arms around her waist and pulled her body tightly close to his. He looked into her eyes like he was hungry for something. "What do you like about me?" Bill asked as (Y/N) was surprised at his question. "Um...You care about my opinions on you?" (Y/N) asked as Bill gave her a slight pouty look. "Yes I want my little raindrop to tell me how much she values me!" Bill whined as he leaned into (Y/N). "Um....... Well..... I like how smart you are, the way you make deals even if some ways are messed up, your style, your funny even when being sarcastic, I like your features and finally your nice rare sweet personality. Oh and um...I.." (Y/N) said as she paused nervously while Bill leaned in more, eager to hear her answer. "I'm sorry if this comes off as weird but what I really like about that's definitely only a Bill thing is that sexy seductively smirk you give me. It's very arousing I admit." (Y/N) said as Bill was pleased by her answers so he rewarded her with his seductive smirk. "Do you like pain at all?" Bill asked seductively.  "Uh that's a weird question...um...well..Is it weird to say I do but only the kind that's given during...sexual intercourse. That's weird isn't it?"(Y/N) said as she blushed madly and that answer was enough to arouse Bill as he planted a very sexual kiss on (Y/N). "What do you say we take this little talk in your room my sweet." Bill said as he released the kiss and (Y/N) shook her head but that wasn't the answer Bill wanted, so he picked her up with her legs wrapped around him and muffled her protesting lips with a sloppy kiss as he made his way upstairs with her.

🍋🍋🍋🍋⚠️🍋🍋🍋🍋
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Bill walked through the door and slammed (Y/N) on the bed so hard she slightly bounced from the force. (Y/N) tried to escape but Bill wouldn't allow that as he grabbed her hips and dragged her toward him as he climbed on the bed. He grabbed the bandaged wound he just wrapped up and squeezed it as (Y/N) slightly yelled out in pain. "I can show you pain and make you say my name." Bill Seductively said as he slowly licked (Y/N)'s collar bone up to her ear as he nibbled it. He picked (Y/N) up as she sat on his lap now. Then gave her an evil smirk as he kissed her and slipped his fingers Into her tights and removed them along with her underwear. "Bill what about-" (Y/N) said before Bill muzzled her mouth with his as he explored the inside of her mouth like it was his territory. "Forget the movie the only thing I wanna do right now is cuddle with you, comfort you, and make love to you. Weather you resist or not is up to you because either way you'll be saying my name and no one else's my love." Bill said releasing the kiss to (Y/N)'s now flustered face. "W-W-Well you'll have to uh make me if you want your name to come from these uh.." (Y/N) said before Bill turned them both around to the edge of the bed and she once again sat in his lap while they both faced the same direction. "Beautiful breath taking lips of yours..I'll be thrilled to make you scream it my dear." Bill said finishing her sentence for her.

Bill Cipher X Reader Lemon 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें