Chapter 35: Nerves

WARNING LEMON/SMUT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Bill floated swiftly beside (Y/N) while she finished making a bouquet of food for lunch. Bill stared at her with a happy dazed expression, never once leaving her being. He stared at her, his eyes never once leaving her being like if she was a goddess being admired by a mortal but in this case a demon. (Y/N) finished setting the table, she turned to Bill and caught him staring at her, he didn't even try to hide it he just continued to stare. (Y/N) tried to hide her suddenly flustered face with her hair before Bill floated close to her and began to play with her hair. " You kept your hair short." Bill said as he continued to play with her hair. "It looks weird doesn't it?" She asked still hiding her face. "Not at all. You look amazing Regardless." Bill said as he slowly leaned into (Y/N) and put his feet firmly on the ground, he stood in front of her and rested his hands on the side of her hips on the table. He smiled at (Y/N) and continued playing with her hair. "So, It'll be a whole week before Stan and the others show up?" Bill asked. (Y/N) replied with a shaky Yes. Bill then placed his hands on her hips and slowly caressed her body, moving his hands up until they stopped directly under her breasts. "A whole week to ourselves. Sounds pretty kinky when you think about it." Bill said before he slipped his head into her neck and aggressively kissed it before he started to bite and suck on it. He immediately grabbed her breasts and began to softly massage them. (Y/N) let out some very sexy breathily moans, she stopped herself and tried to talk to Bill.

"Bill-ah-our lunch- hah- will get cold." (Y/N) said moaning in between words at Bills aggressive ways and touch. "Don't worry about that my Sweet, we can always get to it later besides-" Bill said pausing his words to snap his fingers and cleared the table of all the food (Y/N) made. "Right Now Your The Only Lunch I Want To Eat." Bill hummed as he licked his lips and surprised (Y/N) with his hands quickly grabbing her waist and he threw her down and spread her out on the table. He climbed on top of (Y/N) and pushed her down as she attempted to get up. He slowly licked her neck and her head dipped back in pleasure to Bills ways. "These clothes are in the way." Bill hissed as he snapped his fingers and both their clothes were removed. Bill immediately went to work on (Y/N)'s breasts as he played and nibbled her nipple with his tongue while his hand occupied a breast. Using his other hand Bill inserted two fingers inside his beloved as she let out more arousing breathily moans, She put her arms around Bills head and tugged on his hair while he continued to have his way with her. "(Y/N) My Love, Your soaking wet and I Love It." Bill smiled as he took his hand off her breast and started to kiss her jawline and he dug his nails into (Y/N)'s hair and pulled it and continued to do so as his lips connected with hers in a sloppy kiss. Without a warning Bill took his fingers out and replaced them with himself. (Y/N) let out a loud scream before Bill began thrusting. He tugged her hair with one hand while the other dug its nails into her ass, he massaged it with the motions of his thrusts, pounding into (Y/N) on the table like a mad man and so hard the table began to move with the motion. (Poor Table-Kun) "HA! BILL!! AH! BILL!! AH! HA! UNGH-AH!" (Y/N) yelled out in absolute pleasure with her hands feeling up his back and tugging at his hair. Bill began to moan with (Y/N) and whispered in her ear how much he loved her and how hot she was to him. "AH! (Y/N)! YES!! (Y/N)!! AH!!! (Y/N)!" Bill yelled before he thrusted one final time and released all his fluids inside of (Y/N) and she moaned out along with him one final time before they slightly collapsed and breathed heavily. Bill stared at (Y/N) as they both let out heavy breaths. He gently stared into her beautiful eyes. "I Love you." He said as he leaned in to kiss (Y/N). "I Love You Too." (Y/N) said as she pushed her head forward and kissed Bill while here turned the kiss. He released it and snapped his fingers as they became fully clothes again and the mess was cleaned up. Bill pulled (Y/N) off the table and danced with her in the kitchen before he stopped and stared into her eyes. "I hope your ready because when your family shows up we're gonna start preparations for the wedding. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to." Bill smiled as he sweetly trailed kisses up (Y/N)'s Neck. (Y/N) processed everything he said before she looked at him surprised. "Wait-What?!" She said.