Chapter 32: Who Are You

"Yes I'm a guy, will that pose to be a problem? I certainly hope not." (Y/N) said as he held his Scythe in his hand. "It won't be a problem but are you seriously telling me I'm a girl in your dimension then!?" Bill asked. "Oh no your exactly the same, it's quite amazing." (Y/N) said before he blushed suddenly and looked away from Bill who gave him a look before he realized something. "Wait! In your dimension are You and I together!?" Bill asked as (Y/N) slowly nodded as he blushed. "Along with Dipper." He mumbled. Bill gave a weird look before he freaked out. "PINETREE WITH THE TWO OF US!? ALL GUYS!!!! Oh god what has my greatness been reduced to." Bill responded slightly disappointed as (Y/N) reacted slightly angry but in a very polite manner. "I'll have you know there is absolutely nothing wrong with me being in love with two people if we all willingly agree to Love each other!" (Y/N) said. "I never said there was, I'm just telling you in this dimension I don't roll that way because my (Y/N) is a woman. People who make a big deal about what's going on with you are people not worth bothering with, I believe the heart can go in whatever direction it pleases because no one can truly control it and it's a absolutely wonderful feeling." Bill said as he stared at his (Y/N) and became slightly dazed while male (Y/N) stared at Bill before he caught himself blushing and became serious again. "It's good to know the (Y/N) your staring at isn't my target but I'm sorry to say if she gets in my way I'll have to deal with her as well." (Y/N) said as he held up his scythe until Bill got in his way. "No you won't because I will. Your a demon hunter and she's archaeologist, well was..more and likely will continue to be. Anyway, She's a tough girl and I know shes probably fighting whatever is inside controlling her and I as her future husband should have her back and help out on this end." Bill said as he stared at (Y/N). Male (Y/N) smiled and stood back from where Bill stood and bowed before he lifted his scythe once again but this time he changed his direction to Azur. "You have my word as a Knight that I will not Harm my counter part." Male (Y/N) said as both of them lunged at Azur and (Y/N) and clashed with them. Male (Y/N) jumped back, his scythe sudden transformed into a sniper rifle and he shot at Azur who blocked his bullet's with the spinning of his spear. Female (Y/N) pushed bill back as their Cane and sword disconnected from each other and (Y/N) suddenly threw her sword away, at that moment black aura began to cover her arms up to her elbows and shaped into sharp hands, she grabbed bill in a tight grip and began to squeeze Bill as he tried to escape her hold. "Dammit (Y/N)! I Know your in there!! Now Come out and stop hiding!" Bill said, causing (Y/N)'s hands to squeeze tighter as Bill looked into her lifeless unphased face. Male (Y/N) noticed bill in distress, he looked through his scope and aimed at Female (Y/N)'s hands. He shot and (Y/N) released Bill and hissed at her wound as she looked in the direction where the shot came from and saw Male (Y/N) who then became occupied by Azur.

Female (Y/N) immediately went after male (Y/N) but Bill tackled her to the ground, he pressed her arms down with his legs on them and placed his cane behind (Y/N)'s head, he leaned in and cuffed her face while a grin plastered across his face. "(Y/N) Baby you should know your not allowed to look at anyone but me, just as I look at no one else but you. Oh and another thing, The longer you stay under her control will be how long I get to stay inside of you my love." Bill said as he licked his lips slowly at (Y/N) who reacted by head butting him but Bill pushed her back down. "Oh (Y/N) stop it you'll just keep arousing me and make me lose control at this point." Bill said as he continued smiling at (Y/N). "Bill this isn't the time to be a pervert!" (Y/N) yelled out before she began to suddenly struggle and fight whatever was inside her. "I knew that would trigger something. Come on Baby destroy what controls you! Take back your will!" Bill yelled smiling at (Y/N) who continued to struggle. Male (Y/N) put his foot on Azur who laid on the ground and put the Rifle to his head and stared at him as he stared back. "I'm sorry." (Y/N) said as he shot azur with his gun and Azur's whole body disintegrated into nothing. "Your Free Wondering Soul. Now, Rest In Peace." (Y/N) said as he transformed his rifle back into a small satchel able to carry. Spiky hair Bill dodged (Y/N)'s attack before he suddenly grabbed Midnight's neck and pinned her down as he began to choke her and she laughed while he did it. At that moment (Y/N) who was under Bill gagged up the sapphire gem that was inside her and it disintegrated. (Y/N) coughed out as Bill held her in his arms and she continued to cough out. "That's my girl." Bill said as he held (Y/N) close to him. "Bill I'm so sorry I didn't-" (Y/N) said before Bill silenced her with a tight hug. "I know you didn't now let me have this." Bill said as he tightly hugged (Y/N) and she blushed madly before she awkwardly looked up at Male (Y/N) who chuckled at the cute sight before he kindly waved to her. she waved back but was stuck in Bill's hold as he continued to hug her. The hug was then broken up by spiky hair Bill who was thrown into (Y/N) and Bill. Immediately Male (Y/N)'s satchel transformed into a sniper rifle and he shot at Midnight who approached but went back from dodging the bullets Male (Y/N) shot, Female (Y/N) took that as a opportunity to summon her sword and lunge at Midnight at incredible speed as she attacked Midnight and Midnight fought back with her magic. Both went all out into an intense fight while Male (Y/N) joined and transformed his gun into his scythe once again and joined the fray and Midnight was having a hard time keeping up with both speedsters.

Spiky Bill grabbed Bill's shoulder stopping him from joining the fray. "I have a plan to finish Midnight off for good. But your not gonna like it considering we'll need your girl for it." Spiky hair Bill said as Bill gave him a serious look. "I'm listening." Bill responded.

TO BE CONTINUED....
__________________________________
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this and I hope you all stay with me as I am you! 💙
Only 4 More Chapters left. Stay Awesome Like The Badass Wonderful Bosses You Are and I will See You All In The Next Chapter! BYE! BYE! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️