Chapter 17: How its gonna go

(Y/N) woke up only to find herself in bed covered up while she wore a skimpy nightgown. She immediately caught sight the colors of white and gold as they stared directly in her face. (Y/N) gently looked up only to see Bill who met eyes with her and greeted her with a kiss on her nose. "Good Morning my beautiful Goddess." Bill said as he grinned and hugged her tightly with his arms around her. "Good Morning." (Y/N) said softly while wearing a straight face. "Bill..I don't want to be mean or anything but could you let me go so I can go make breakfast I'm pretty hungry..I can make you something too if you want to eat." (Y/N) said gently causing Bill to smile and suddenly grab (Y/N) by her hips and burst out of the bed with her, Bill sat (Y/N) on his lap in mid air while they both span around. Bill kissed (Y/N) on the cheek before nuzzling his nose against it and holding (Y/N). "Awww my little RainDrop wants to make us breakfast! Your too darn wonderful my love. But instead how about I do that." Bill said as he smiled at her and snapped his fingers as they suddenly appeared in the kitchen of the cabin and Bill made (Y/N) float out of his lap with the wave of his finger and nicely sat her at the table as he pushed the chair she sat in toward the table with another wave of his finger. He made a cutting board appear along with fruits and some other breakfast ingredients, a knife then appeared in his hand but not before a apron covered his clothes and his hat became replaced with a chief hat.

Bill seductively smiled at (Y/N) and never took his eye off of her while he skillfully cooked and cut everything as he showed off in front of (Y/N) and wiggled his eye brow at her while he simultaneously flirted with her as he prepared breakfast for her. (Y/N) blushed slightly from Bills actions but stared at him and watched him as the thoughts of last night filled her mind. She tried to get up but Bill sat her back down with a quick wave of his finger and went back to fixing breakfast before finally finishing it. He decorated it nicely before he served it in front of (Y/N) as he changed his appearance back to his regular clothes and gently grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips very sexually and passionately. Bill released the kiss and licked his lips, pleased by the sight of (Y/N)'s flustered face He gently let's go of her face as he cuffs her hair in his hands and begins to smell it and rub his face against it never taking his eyes off (Y/N). "Your like a rare Deseret flower my love and it makes me want to encase you in my arms so I can reserve your rarity." Bill said as (Y/N)'s hair slipped slowly through his fingers and out of his hand. (Y/N) blushed more and hid her face as her messy hair covered it. "Reading my mind will always be a thing for you won't it?" (Y/N) asked as she looked at Bill.

"Correct my sweet, so don't expect me to let up because I always want to know what's on your mind." Bill said as he smiled and poked (Y/N)'s cheek with his finger. "Now eat my love you'll need your strength." Bill said before his smile suddenly disappeared and he watched (Y/N) who was unaware of Bills different demeanor as she began to shyly eat her breakfast. After awhile (Y/N) finished her breakfast before looking up at Bill who floated in mid air and stared at her with a focused face. (Y/N) blushed surprised before she avoided his gaze. "Are you....Feeling better?" Bill asked before he was pecked on the cheek with a sudden kiss by (Y/N). She covered her mouth nervously and tried her best to look Bill in the eye. "T-Thank you Bill..F-For last night and Breakfast really Thank you this means a lot to me. I feel better thanks to you." (Y/N) said as she smiled at Bill. He became surprised by her response before he floated beside her and planted his feet on the ground next to her. "(Y/N)." Bill said reaching down and gently grabbed (Y/N)'s hands in his catching her attention, she stared at a sincere look in his eye as Bill gently moved (Y/N) to face him.

Bill got down on one knee and held (Y/N)'s hands in his and stared in her eyes. She looked at Bill confused but stayed silent. "(Y/N). I used to want to rule this dimension, make it my own. I scammed your family with deals and hurt you in ways I wish I could take back and for that I'm greatly sorry. Which is why I want to use my life as placement for my millions or trillions of apologizes I owe you. In exchange for doing this I only require one thing from you (Y/N)." Bill said as he snapped his fingers and a ring appeared in his hand. "Your hand in marriage. I want to spend eternity with you. I Love you (Y/N) and your all I see aside from everything in the universe but I mostly see you by my side and I by yours. Will you marry me (Y/N) (M/N) Pines and Be (Y/N) Cipher Pines? My Pines girl, my Raindrop?" Bill asked as he stared into (Y/N)'s shocked eyes with a serious face. "B-Bill, I..-" (Y/N) before she was cut off by her uncle Ford as he busted through the front door! "(Y/N) COME QUICK WE HAVE THE DOUPLE GANGERS OF DIPPER AND MABLE LOCKED UP IN THE SHACK! WILL GOT-....." Ford yelled before he was cut off mid sentence by Bill.  "Sixer! Nows not the best time I'm asking the love of my life here to be mine and your ruining this chance for me!" Bill said annoyed before (Y/N) stood up out of the chair toward Ford. "W-What did you say." (Y/N) asked.  "The Douple gangers of Dipper and Mabel, Will captured them and their in the shack caged up." Ford said and at that exact moment (Y/N) ran outside the cabin and toward the shack.