Chapter 11: Forget About Him

Bill began to play with (Y/N)'s hair well her short ends on the sides of her cheeks. "W-What's wrong did something land in my hair?" (Y/N) asked as her face became flustered with embarrassment. "No, I just noticed your hair grew a lot from the last time I saw you. Wow it's so long." Bill said admiring (Y/N)'s hair. "D-Does it look weird?" (Y/N) asked nervously. "Not at all it looks great YOU look great." Bill said as he grinned at (Y/N) as he became satisfied by her nervous behavior. Bill spotted a booth that was serving Funnel cake, He smiled at (Y/N) before surprising her with a sweet kiss he laid on her forehead. (Y/N) looked up at Bill who smiled at her. "Wait here my sweet I'm gonna go get you a treat I won't be long." Bill smiled as he gently walked away from (Y/N) toward the crowded booth only a couple feet away from them. (Y/N) chuckled at Bill because of how amazing he was to her. Suddenly a man bumped into (Y/N), "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-" she turned around as she caught sight of the man who looked like he was a tourist but (Y/N) recognized his face immediately as the man looked down at her. "Gr-Greg! What are you-" (Y/N) said as the man cuffed her mouth with his hand and and hit the back of her neck before she could react and knocked her out. The man then discretely dragged her away from the fair and out of sight. Bill came back to the spot (Y/N) was suppose to be with the funnel cake in his hand. He looked around for (Y/N) with a concerned from but had no luck finding her. "(Y/N)!" He called out as his voice slightly shook, this wasn't like (Y/N) to just disappear out of nowhere. Bill began to frantically look around for (Y/N), walking through the fair only to end up continuing his search for her.

(Y/N) was rudely awaken from her unconscious state as the man slapped her across her face and and she fell on her side in the chair she bounded to. "Ugh!" (Y/N) grunted as she woke herself up and looked around, the man grabbed the chair and sat her up straight and turned her to face him. "Tying me to a chair and abusing me, So original Greg! Now tell me how the hell are you still alive!" (Y/N) said with aggression and demand in her voice. "Just as original as you pushing me into that electrified water! Don't think I forgot that little incident and try using more volts next time sweet cheeks!" Greg said as he grabbed (Y/N)'s hair and dragged her forward to him. "I should've just shoved that knife in your throat when I was given the chance!! Why are you here in GravityFalls! Was it to find me so you could satisfy your hunger for some petty PATHETIC REVENGE GAME!!! Your a bastard Greg and that's all you'll ever be! I don't regret almost killing you because you got what you deserved! You tried to fuckin rape me! Not to mention you did it to countless women on your stupid piece of shit job I was just lucky enough to not be another one of your victims!" (Y/N) yelled as Greg smiled evilly. "That's exactly why I'm here in Gravity Falls is because of my job." Greg scoffed happily as he pulled out a picture and showed it to (Y/N), in the picture it was Mabel,Dipper, Stan and Ford. "I was sent here by a anonymous person who said they would pay me beautifully if I cut this little family out of existence. Once I realized their last name was the same as yours I knew for a fact this was your family so I decided to take it so I could leave their corpses for you to see." Greg smiled as (Y/N) was heated and she head butted him as he released her hair and held his nose in slight pain. "YOU WONT TOUCH THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" (Y/N) said with hate filled eyes. "Hahaha, and I gotta say I'm glad I took this job because running into you here just makes the job more worth while because I can get rid of you along with your little family. But not before I fulfill my long awaited eager reunion with you." Greg said as he smiled and without a warning threw a punch at (Y/N) as she once again fell to the floor while still restrained to the chair. He began to kick her in the stomach and step on her repeatedly. (Y/N) moved her head as he attempted to step on it and she bit his leg so hard she ripped a piece of fabric off along with some flesh as he bled and she spit it out. He retracted in pain but that just pissed him off. "Dammit why aren't my demon capabilities working!" (Y/N) said as she tried to get out of the restraints but that resulted in her being electrocuted. "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" (Y/N) screamed as her body sizzled from the intensity of the electrocution. (Y/N) gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh the tip did mention something about a demon in Gravity Falls so I came prepared and I gotta say I'm delighted to find out that your that demon, those restraints are designed to block out any kind of demonic energy so your completely helpless." Greg said as he continued to beat and abuse (Y/N).