Chapter 22: Don't

Bill sat in (Y/N)'s hair as her, Dipper, and Mabel sat on a comfortable couch and across from them On another couch was the other Bill who sat with his legs crossed, twirling his Cain in one hand while the other held a martini  he drank and released it as it floated in the air. He turned his gaze toward them and held his grin and eyes on (Y/N) while his fixed his bow tie. "So your not from around here and your trying to get to someone by passing through dimensions in some form of shortcut to this person in order to save time because it takes years to pass through dimensions and you guys happened to figure that out as you were dragged into a whirlpool and ended up here." The other Bill said as he stared at (Y/N) waiting for a response. (Y/N) stood up and bowed in a respectable manner as Bill held onto her hair and gave her a surprised look. "That is correct. We are truly sorry to intrude in a place where we don't belong but it's something we have to do in order to get where we need to be and we'd like your help." (Y/N) said as everyone gave her a surprised look. "My help?" The other Bill said as his smirk grew as (Y/N) stood firm and made eye contact with him along with Bill who glared at the one smirking. The other Bill floated off the couch and circled (Y/N) as he looked at her from head to toe, (Y/N) looked at him while he did it and Bill just kept his glare on him until the other Bill floated in front of (Y/N). "You know you look exactly like a girl I use to know. A demon I summoned years ago but that's a tragedy better left untold. Now how exactly would you need my help sweetheart." The other Bill said as he leaned on his Cain and stared at (Y/N). "To find the gateway leading out of this universe. We need to proceed through these gateway that I believe can be used as shortcuts to the person we are pursuing." (Y/N) said as Dipper and Mabel suddenly stood up. "But do we even know where to find midnight?" Dipper asked (Y/N). "Yeah I mean she could be in any universe out of millions maybe even trillions!" Mabel exclaimed. "Shooting Star and Pinetree have a point I mean your not making this up along as you go right Raindrop?" Bill said as (Y/N) looked up at him as he sat in her hair with an annoyed look. "Oh you already know the answer Bill." (Y/N) said flustered.

At the mention of Midnight the other Bills smile faded as he stood up straight and walked two steps forward. "Wanna run that by me again." The other Bill said as (Y/N)'s attention turned to him along with the others. "What?" (Y/N) asked as the other Bills tone slightly changed to a irritated one. "The name. Who's name did you just say." The other Bill demanded. "Midnight is what we said. She's the person were pursuing." (Y/N) said and at that moment unaware of what was happening behind them, blue chains floated discreetly behind them ready to attach to them as the other Bill kept them distracted as he talked to them. "Hmph Midnight, what a disgusting name. I honestly thought I rid myself of her pathetic lackeys but I guess she had more. Sorry to say beautiful but it was nice knowing you." The other Bill said and at that moment the chains lunged at (Y/N) and her cousins but luckily (Y/N) has fast reflexes because before they could touch Dipper and Mabel (Y/N) appeared in front of the chains and summoned her fire sword as she slashed the chains up and they fell to the floor in pieces. (Y/N) immediately turned to the other Bill and lunged at him but stopped herself in front of him while the blade of her sword stood only inches away from his throat. Dipper and Mabel looked behind them, saw the chains and looked in front of them only to see (Y/N) standing in front of the other Bill. The Bill that sat in (Y/N)'s hair did the same action Dipper and Mabel did, they all couldn't believe how fast (Y/N) was. Almost like lightning.

(Y/N) held a glare on the other Bill who held his hands up as if he was caught by the police but had a serious yet surprised look on his face. "You try that again and I'll have your head for it! We don't work for nor associate with Midnight! She is our enemy and I plan to Eradicate her for doing what she did to my family and not you or anyone else is gonna get in my way! I'll be dammed if a bastard like you comes between me and that wench! Now tell me how you know her if you wish to keep your miserable life intact!" (Y/N) yelled with a sinister demanding tone in her voice and that worried Bill, Dipper and Mabel. The other Bill rolled his eye at her and that caused her to put the blade closer to his throat. "You dare patronize me! Answer me!" (Y/N) demanded. "Well aren't you just a peach. Get that sword out of my face and we can talk." The other Bill said as he stared down on (Y/N) who held her glare on him as she took the sword away from his throat and made it disappear from her hands as she eased herself as well as he did.

"Believe it or not I use to be a human until I made a Deal with her and she made me a demon and then she left and after awhile tried to kill me with some of her little henchmen so she could take over this dimension but I've held up well considering this place is mine now." The other Bill said starting out with an annoyed tone before it switched to a confident smirk. "So your not an ally of hers, well then you don't pose a problem to us..at least for now." (Y/N) said as she held a glare. "Well this gateway your looking for I have no clue where to find it but I have an idea where it could be sweetheart. Just for the record, looking at you arouses me but also disgusts me because you look like her the only difference is your face is plastered with innocence no matter how much you try to disguise it." The other Bill said as he grabbed (Y/N)'s chin with his fingers and looked at her with slight hate in his eye as she took her face back in disgust.   "Raindrop what do you think your doing?" Bill whispered to (Y/N). "Getting answers, and a way out of here." (Y/N) replied. But that didn't satisfy Bill, in fact it worried him as he floated off of (Y/N)'s head and went over to Dipper and Mabel as (Y/N) and the other Bill talked amongst themselves on where the gateway could be. "Hey I can't be the only one thinking (Y/N) starting to act a little different." Bill said to Dipper as they all looked over at (Y/N). "You noticed it too? I thought I was losing it." Dipper replied. "Come on guys it shouldn't be a surprise I mean she's only doing it to protect us don't forget what Midnight put her through. What she put us all through." Mabel said. "No shooting star this was different, almost exactly like the time she went crazy after Pinetree was killed, remember?" Bill said. "Come on Bill she had a good reason for it. Besides after Gruncle Stan and I snapped her out of it she's been normal since then." Mabel protested. "Wait she went crazy?" Dipper asked as Bill and Mabel looked at each other.

"Ah I never told you..." Mabel said while avoiding Dippers gaze. "She wouldn't want me to do this but it's better if I just show you, now close your eyes." Bill said and Dipper did as he was told. Bill put his tiny hands on Dippers head as he closed his eye and the images and events of what happened after Dipper had died was shown to him up until he was brought back. Dipper and Bill opened their eyes and Dipper backed away from Bill slightly frightened as his gaze turned toward (Y/N) who was discussing matters with the other Bill. "She was-But that-No. That's not (Y/N). (Y/N) is sweet, kind, and gentle and-" Dippers said with a shaky voice. "It's understandable because she snapped but from the look of it she wasn't getting out of that snap in anyway possible! Lucky for you guys she values her love for her family more than anything, which is why shooting star and Stanley snapped her out of that mojo. But (Y/N) is changing in more ways than one and we need to make sure nothing like that happens again understood?" Bill said as the twins nodded and everyone looked at (Y/N).

Suddenly out of nowhere a huge blast came from the side of the mansion and sent everyone flying and onto the floor except for (Y/N) who landed on her feet next to Dipper and Mabel who laid on the ground and the two Bills who floated beside her. They all looked in the direction of the blast as a hole was created in the side of the mansion and a woman emerged from the smoke with a sinister laugh echoing through the air. It was Midnight. "Why hello long time no see Bill and (Y/N) how are you doing." Midnight said as she smiled and laughed very sinisterly while everyone gave her the death glare.

TO BE CONTINUED......
_______________________
Thank you guys for your patience. Thank you for the Love and Support for both this and my art it means a lot to me thank you all so much! Stay awesome you beautiful people like the bosses you are and I will see you all in the next chapter! BYE! BYE!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙