Chapter 20: A Shortcut

(Y/N) peacefully slept in a nice comfortably designed couch courtesy of Bill while Bill sat snuggled up in (Y/N)'s arms being held as if he was some kind huggable teddy bear. Of course bill didn't like it but he didn't mind because he was being held in the arms of his precious (Y/N). Bill angrily blushed as (Y/N) moved around in her sleep and held Bill closer to her where her bosom pressed against his eye. Bill was enjoying it but he was angry he couldn't change back to his human form and enjoy it to his pleasure. He looked at Will with a angry flustered look as Will avoided his gaze for a second before peeking back in fear. "Tell me Smurfette you like (Y/N) don't you?" Bill asked calmly. Will greatly flinched in embarrassment as he tried to come up with something quick while Bill just looked at him like he was a weirdo. Bill waved his hand to calm Will down. "It's alright I don't care anymore because I know she loves me which means you have zero chances with her, But I'm curious to know something. What made you fall for her?" He asked. Will was caught off guard and looked at Bill while still trembling. "H-Her sweet smile a-and s-she's n-nice to me." Will said as the thought of (Y/N) made him blush. "Wow- You really are an opposite of me. But I personally love when she get's feisty that side of her is beyond burning Hot." Bill said as he became amused by his own words. "Your talk of that wench is making me want to rip out my ear holes." Mabel Gleeful snarled as she stood leaning against the cage. "Feel free to do that bluebird I'd rather see you two bleeding than yapping." Bill growled back. "I told you specifically not to fall for her but it would seem your pathetic next to traitorous." Dipper gleeful scoffed. "Hey shut your mouth kid my future wife is trying to sleep here!" Bill shouted but not too loudly. "Does it look like I was referring to you at all golden nacho." Dipper gleeful hissed at Bill. "Ohhohoho Are you talking back to someone who could just kill you with the snap of my fingers." Bill said as his eye looked happily menacing at Gleeful. "Haha don't forget Cipher Me and my sister are the superior beings in our universe I can do to you just as much as you can do to me." Dipper Gleeful menacingly smiled back. "Oh you want to have it out right here well let's go then!" Bill said as he moved in (Y/N)'s arms slightly. "E-Enough you guys! (Y-Y/N) is sleeping a-along with e-everyone else don't D-disturb them." Will quietly shouted with demand in his voice and with a good long minute of sudden boldness emerging from him. Bill was surprised a little and put up a clear sound proof bubble around the cage to drown out their annoying voices. "Hey lets get one thing straight, defending Raindrop is my job." Bill said catching Will suddenly who become very saddened by his words. Bill gave him a slight surprised look before he rolled his eyes and gave a deep sight. "But I suppose the more people she has to Protect her the better but your only helping out don't get comfortable with her that's my job understood." Bill said strictly. "U-Understood! I-I'll S-Show Y-You I-m capable of defending h-her as much as y-you can." Will stuttered sadly but boldly. "Ya know maybe you aren't so bad- MAYBE." Bill said strict once again. (Y/N) held Bill closer as she slightly groaned in her sleep, that caused Bill to blush a little because to him her groaning was adorable. "Man I'm so in Love with this woman." Bill said as he snuggled up in (Y/N)'s arms and just sat there in Bliss enjoying (Y/N)'s warmth. Will turned away and just stared at the gleeful twins for awhile before looking outside at the moon. He stared at it before he just silently left outside and Bill saw him go but said nothing as he continued to enjoy being held by his (Y/N).

The next day, (Y/N) sat by the register as she looked through piles and piles of old books Ford gave her while Bill floated over her shoulder watching her as she throughly looked through everything lost in her own world of thought. Ford, Stan and Will talked amongst themselves trying to figure out some kind of plan, well prepping one to discuss with (Y/N) while she tried to figure out a way to get Bills physical form back like he wants. Dipper and Mabel stared at (Y/N) before they began to talk amongst themselves. "Do you think Bill will ever be a person again?" Dipper whispered to Mabel. "I'm sure he will because (Y/N) is on the case!" Mabel said cheerfully. "Wait a minute do you know what I just realized. Bill is back in his own form but still here, I thought he could only exist in the mindscape like that." Dipper said. "Don't forget Dipper he did break the rift and obtained a physical form in our world." Mabel replied. At that moment (Y/N)'s eyes widen at the same moment Dippers did and they said simultaneously whispered to themselves. "The Rift, The tear!" Everyone looked back and forth from (Y/N) to Dipper in surprise.

"Come again Sweetheart?" Bill said staring at (Y/N). "That's how we save time to get to the other universes to find midnight by cutting through that tear you made when you started Weirdmaggedon! I never thought I'd say this but-" (Y/N) grabbed Bills small body in joy and pulled him in for a quick kiss before she released and hugged his tiny body and nuzzled him with her cheek before she released him and he floated up with a extremely shocked flustered face. "Your a genius honey! We found a quick way to midnight! We just need to find the tear! If it still exists! Will! We are going on a hunt!" (Y/N) said excitedly as she grabbed Will by his coat and dragged him outside with her. Bill sat there in a flustered daze as he relished the sweet moment that occurred just now before he felt everyone's eyes on him and he looked at them with a flustered irritated face as he crossed his arms. "What!" He hissed at them before he retained his normal demeanor and quickly followed Will and (Y/N) who stood right outside and everyone else followed. "Alright so Midnight somehow hid the tear because it was never sealed up thus it still exists, it's just hidden somewhere but where exactly." (Y/N) said as she pulled out a map of gravity falls and throughly looked at it as Bill and Will looked over her shoulder along with everyone else who gathered around her. Bill made his way between everybody before he gently planted himself inside (Y/N)'s hair. And snuggled in it while looking at the Map. "AHHA!" (Y/N) yelled as she pointed at a place on the map which happened to be the Gravity Falls Lake. "It would be here then! Since the lake is basically a realm of mirrors it can more and likely copied what it reflects thus it copied the reflection of the tear and probably hid it with its own realm. If my theory is correct! Only one way to find out!" (Y/N) said as she bursted out from the crowd of people while Bill still sat in her hair as she ran toward the lake and everyone followed. "Your so sexy when you talk all smart like that." Bill said as he hugged and nuzzled her head while she blushed shyly. "T-Thank you." (Y/N) replied. "But let's hope this isn't just a theory." (Y/N) added as she journeyed toward the lake.

TO BE CONTINUED......
________________________
Author-Chans assistant Speaking! Pinetree-San at your service. I'm here to leave a message straight from Author-chan herself! She wanted me to tell her lovely amazing friends/Readers that she's sorry she couldn't be here to finish the last of the chapter and update it because her hands were tied for the day and she couldn't be home so she asked to relay the message for her that she's sorry if this chapter seems short she will make the next one longer and will update when she gets the chance! Thank you all for your amazing wonderful love you give this fanfic Stay Awesome like the bosses you are and she hopes to see you all in the next chapter!!! Bye! Bye!

With Lots of Love, Author-Chan❤️

This message is brought to you by: Pinetree-San (secretly Author-Chans 12 year old little brother.👍🏻)