C h a p t e r 1

(Your POV)

Honestly, I have never played this game. Only once before, so this was my first time. I hadn't known much about the game and its characters, and played a genocide rout, in which my pitiful little life ended quickly. Sadly for me, though, I didn't have enough time to learn about anything, or was able to meet and know the monsters. Yah, trust me, the genocide run was a living hell. Well, time to press that reset button, and this time, NOT to the hard version!

I pressed the button. Nothing. I click it again, hoping that it would work this time. Nope. I was getting impatient. Then, after clicking the damned thing about a hundred times, it worked.

Bad news though.

Glitch.

Damn!

Then, the game caught up with itself and everything went black.

<***>

All I now remember is falling down a gaping hole in the middle of a mountain, which was very tall, mind you! I hit my head on the floor. Surprisingly though, it didn't hurt... why? Oh, great. I landed on a pile of golden flowers! Heh, at least THATS good! I lift myself up, my shoulders and back aching from impact. I grimace; I hadn't felt real pain like this in forever! Maybe even never... I lean further, and as i sat up lazily, I hear a voice. A little high-pitched, but not Micky Mouse High-pitched:

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower! Your new here, am I correct?"

I swear I am imagining things, because I looked ahead of me to see a flower, much like the others, but larger and with a... face? Yup, i'm imagining things.

And as if the thing was reading my mind: "Oh, this is all real, (Y/N)!"

I looked wide-eyed at the flower. God-Dammit! How in frozen Hell did that... that thing know my name? I shakily stood up, weary of the talkative plant. I tried, and failed, to speak with pride. "W-where am I?"

"Oh, how silly of me. Welcome to the Underground; where all us monsters live!"

Oh, I have herd of this place. An old family friend, he liked to be called 'Frisk', fell down here and never came up. That was 5 years ago, when I was 13. (oh, BTW, your 18 at this time!)

The flower looks up at me. "I'm sure you know about the jist of stuff here already, but hey! You see those?" His leaf pointed at a little box, which had little white pellets floating around it. "Those are... uh... Friendliness pellets! They make your 'LV' increase! Go ahead, try to catch as many as you can!"

I stair at the plant, a look of disgust on my lips. "You studdered. You're lying."

Flowey looked at me with worry, and then boldly looked up at me. A creepy smirk appeared upon his face. He growled, "You are a smart one, (Y/N)."

This made my heart skip a few beats. But, out of nowhere, my courage built up, and i walked up to the small, yet over-sized plant. "You're a scary son of a bitch, aren't you!" I giggled, squatting down to his size. I ripped him out of the dirt, a look of absolute rerror can be seen on his face.

"Put. Me. DOWN!" He pitifully roared. I almost felt sorry for him! Nah... I smiled. I lay my other hand on one of his little yellow petals, him having a look of suspicion on his face. I Slowly ripped it off his head. He grimaced and yelled at his pain. "No! STOP!"

As I finished with that petal, i calmly said: "Kill him right now with fire..." I ripped another off. "Murder in his sleep." 2 down, 4 left to go! Light years rolled down his face. Soon, he was down to 1 petal.

"NO, PLEASE!!! STOP!" My hand layed on his final petal. I took hold and ripped it off. I threw him to the ground and my foot landed where I had thrown him. I rubbed my heel to the ground, hoping to leave little yellow-and-white pulp where I once stood. I lift my foot to see what was done.

Glitch.

He. Was. Gone?!

***

(Hey Guys! Sorry, probably not the best first chapter ever, but hopped you enjoyed almost killing Fllowey!)